FART FANTASY

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Big Wetting By Phil, December 1997

www.xxtreamcam.com


In the barn we directly walked to the sleeping room, and I did spread the canvas on the ground. We did stand in the middle, and begun to cuddle. Just like the first evening outside of the pub, we pressed our bellys against each other, hands behind the buttocks. Joe started immediataly to piss, only one short stroke, and than one again.
I wasn't able to keep too, and I started totally: There was no stopping. Joe again put a hand trough the crack of my ass in the middle of the warm flood. Now he was pissing the whole time, and it was a big piss. We still wore our canvas sneakers, without socks, and all became soaked. It was a big feeling, and I tried to kneel, to cuddle the warm flood coming from his flee, but we hold each other too tight. We had a small wrestle, and at end my face feeled the hot piss.
Kneeling did strech my jeans wat was a nice feeling because I still was pissing too. Putting my lips on the top of his dick, tasting the fresh piss trough the denim fabric, he was crippling with his fingers in my hair. I did feel the warm wet denim fabric against his legs, and in the same time I ran dry. I did strech my body and we had a long kiss, standing a few inches apart, so we ware able to grip in each others cross.
After that kiss we sat down on the ground, putting off our shoes, and with the piss in the shoes we gulped over our T-shirts. After a few moments I was laying totally in the piss, with Joe on top of me. We cuddled, changed to 69, and both we liked the taste of mingled piss.
We dropped down our jeans, but the flat ground wasn't a good place for a fuck, and out of that, the piss became a bit chill. Joe suggested to make a "dry stop". I nodded yes, and we undid our bodys from the wet clothes, made with them the canvas dry, after wich it was good enough to put it on bed, under the sheet.
We took our short-cuts and did again sit on the bench with a drink. Of course my short-cut was still damp, and had a nice smell, wich Joe imme- diatily did recognize. He had also seen now the yellow stains in the sheet, and both my pissy short- cut and the stains were good subjects of talking. This time I told him more details about wetting myself the last few months, and what a turn on it meaned for me. As told before he had no such experiences. except keeping his flee damp. His former wive was not wet sex lover, but she did found it very masculine when his bulge was piss damp. The only piss they had done together was a few times in the shower.
After the divorce he had been change for more wetting himself, and at hot evenings in summer, he had a few times soaked his short or jeans, with a good jack off afterwards, and dreaming of fucking with a total wet girl ....
We begun to cuddle again, and Joe loved to lick around and between my tits. He praised me to pick up that old cut-off out of the boot of the car. He hoped it will be in no time a smelly, hot, damp cut-off like mines. We both preferred cut-offs for wet play, long wet jeans are direct cold on the legs, where the fabric doesn't fit direct on the skin. We discussed the need of using thight clothes, advantages and disadvantages of wearing underwear and so on.
It was two o'clock in the night and time to go bed. Our bladders were full again, and we did take a risk: we should piss in our bed any time that night we want, and if it became to cold, well, than we would look for a solution. Before going on bed we hung our wet jeans and T-shirts in the shower: we intended to wear them next day, hopely just nice damp.
On bed we did keep our cut-offs on. While making love on the bench we each had already pissed small amounts to get wet spots. On bed Joe was sitting on his knees on my breast, and released his bladder: I saw the denim became soaked, what was a turn on for me. At the same time the first piss was going down between my tits to my back. I rubbed his wet flee, and also the point where the jeans were "cut off", going with a finger over that special edge. The other hand was behind his buttocks. When he was running dry, he came full on me pumping with his bulge against my cunt, and coming higher for a moment, he gave a last spurt of piss, what made my flee and belly very nice warm and damp.
He licked his own piss from my tits, than he picked up the underpants wich I was get rid in the car, and did set it again on my face, and now we realy loved the taste again.
At first, I wasn't yet pissing, although difficult for my bladder, with his weight on me, and the fucking movements he made. Instead of totally soaking him after a change of position, I begun to make small pisses, while laying as we did. These small pisses I made in the rithm of his fucking, that was very nice and a relief for my bladder, and there was no reason to change our nice position. In this way I did also kept a spare amount of piss for later play.
After a long cuddle Joe rolled aside to his part of the bed, and he gripped in my cross, and I did grip his bulge. He had a good hardon, and it became time for a real fuck, so we did off our cut-offs, but I said I preferred first to make a big piss, because an empty bladder makes me easyer to cum. Then Joe came in position 69, put his head low on the sheet, between my wide legs, and asked me to piss in his face. At the same time I took his cock in my mouth, keeping him stiff that way. I pissed, and did feel his face against my pissing cunt, licking, drinking and using his fingers on all nice spots on my body.
Running dry he turned again, and at the first kiss on my mouth there came a small amount piss from his mouth in mines, what was very sexual. Now we did make a big fuck, without limits. I did had a gorgeous orgasm. Feeling his seed in me was also great. It was the uppermost intens fuck I did ever have with Joe: all was new, all was surprising. The first fuck earlier that week was different, that time we had fucked because our bodys needed a fuck, no matter nice or not.
Time to sleep, and we remarked the undersheet became cold, and also the upper side was not protected against wetness, so we cleaned up the bed, but did keep the canvas under the sheet, for the wet love next morning.



Later on the bed was totaly protected, but we never did like to sleep in a wet bed. At the other hand it became a good habit to piss in the morning in bed, still a bit sleepy, and than making love in that nice wetness, because at that time temperature is normaly rising, so the wetness isn't a problem, and you are at that time always ready for a real wake-up and a warm shower.
Õ/ÍÕËÍÍ\¸
                                 ³  ÔÎ   ³
                                 ³  Úп  ³
                                 ³  ³ ³  ³
                                 À..Ù À..Ù

Maybe I'll tell in an other series our adventures about living together, making friends with same interests, and our dealings with pooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment