FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCIA & FRIENDS The High School Reunion By Peter Love, September 1997

www.xxtreamcam.com


The envelope arrived postmarked from Cleveland with a strange return address. As Marcia walked back to the house from the mailbox, her mind tried to place who in the world Virginia Glasgo could be. She knew no Virginia in Cleveland. Well, she would find out when she opened it. However, the 45-foot walk from the mailbox to her desk in Bill's office gave her perplexing moments. Naturally, it was the first piece of mail she slit open. Inside was a revelation, "You are invited to attend our 30-year class reunion...."
Virginia? Oh, that Virginia! Why hadn't she thought of her. Of course she only knew her maiden name. "Bill, we just received a letter from Virginia Simmons. Remember her? Our high school class is having its 30th-year reunion, and it sounds like fun. We didn't go to the 10th- or 20th-year reunions because, well, I guess we were too busy. However, this one sounds like it should be enjoyable. According to some of my old friends, the 10th reunion was nothing but a drunken brawl, everyone trying to out-drink the other. The 20th was just a bragging contest of who had the most prestigious home or job, most beautiful wife, or whatever. This one should be more mellow. I've heard that from others that the 30th is much more fun. Want to go? We have six months to think about it."
It only took a few minutes for them to decide that they would both go and stay with Otto, Alisha, and Gustav to save money, as the reunion was in a very swanky hotel. Bill was a money saver, and the thought of $125-a-night hotel accommodations made his insides squirm. Besides they would have the opportunity to visit with Bill's parents, Alisha and Otto, and Marcia's father Gustav, who was now living with Alisha and Otto since Christine had died. Bill almost demanded that Marcia stay on at least a week after the reunion for visiting their parents and renewing old school acquaintances. Bill would have also liked to stay, but could not give up a week away from the office and business.
The airline tickets were purchased and the time for their departure finally arrived. What to wear was the biggest thing on Marcia's mind. She packed carefully to be within the weight and suitcase limits of the airline. Geez, a whole week's clothes for all different occasions. All her female classmates would be dressed to show off their wares and to prove to the world they were not aging. After all, none could deny their ages but they visually could boast of their trim bodies and fewer wrinkles. Women were vain that way, Marcia mused, and in spite of the fact that she was not really vain, she did want to at least match the other women in appearance.
She took out her most beautiful and revealing cocktail dress that would have to do for the informal Friday night affair. Saturday morning and afternoon there was golf, a bus trip around Cleveland, and a tour of their old high school that would soon be razed, and for these she would wear jeans. For the Saturday night banquet, her long, formal skirt would go with several blouses that would be partially covered by the matching jacket. On Sunday there was an informal picnic at a large park, and that didn't leave much time for Bill to visit his parents. Marcia tried on all her selections and they fit beautifully--too beautifully as far as she was concerned.
"Bill, do I dare wear this cocktail dress? I've gained a little weight in my rear and breasts and I don't want to look outrageous." Bill smiled and told her she looked outstanding and not outrageous. Just looking at her made his crotch come alive. Yes, in a sense she was his trophy and he wanted to show her off. If his old friend, John Butler, was attending he'd love to show his old friend what he had missed when he dumped Marcia for accidentally peeing in his father's convertible. Bill fathomed once again the almost-heaven-directed circumstances that had placed Marcia into his life, and he glowed with deep love and appreciation for her.
Gustav picked them up at the Cleveland airport rather late Thursday night and they had a happy reunion in Alisha's and Otto's kitchen. Both Bill and Marcia marveled at how happy these three older people seemed. Alisha had never lost her glow, and Gustav had developed one. There was hugging and kissing, and Marcia was surprised at her own father who actually kissed her on the lips and didn't turn his face as in the past. He also drew her to him in a warm embrace, and she knew he couldn't help but feel her breasts against his chest. What a change had come over her father since her mother had died. He was a totally different person and Marcia knew the reason why. It was Alisha.
Marcia was brazen in her approach to this arrangement of Alisha providing sex for her father. In Gustav's presence she asked, "Alisha, is my dad a good lover?" A broad smile came across Alisha's face, "You bet he is, but I had to teach him a few things even after our years of pussy-footing around behind your mother's back. Marcia, I felt so sorry for both your mother and father back then. Having sex with your father on the QT was the best I could do for them. You told me yourself that Christine thanked me on her deathbed. That made everything okay in my mind and Otto has never objected."
Gustav's was blushing a deep crimson as this conversation took place. He then looked up to Marcia, "Young lady, I trust Bill is keeping you happy in bed as well." Marcia wanted to add, "As well as is Don," but thought that would be too much for her proud father to swallow, the thought of his only daughter having occasional sex with her best friend's husband. Perhaps he could cope with that, but certainly not mate swapping. Marcia smiled inwardly as she looked at Otto, her father, and Alisha, remembering all that had transpired between them.
Alisha turned to Bill, "Billy boy, you aren't saying much. Does our arrangement bother you? Does screwing the daylights out of two men bother you? You know as well as I that's what keeps a man alive and well. I learned that from my mother before I met your father in Germany." Bill shook his head, "Naw, I am just happy for both you and Dad, and that he is willing to go along with your arrangement. From what I can see it benefits all three of you. You know, Ma, I think I inherited some of your hornys, but I think Michelle is the person who inherited your full spectrum. She is a hot number from everything we can determine. She, Dave, Anita, and Darren have let cats out of the bag every once in a while to let us know her sexual appetite. We saw first hand some of their cavorting when they visited us that first summer. Like grandmother like granddaughter, I'd say." All five of them burst into laughter, even Gustav.
They talked into the wee hours of the morning and then trudged off to bed. Marcia and Bill agreed they were too tired for sex so just cuddled. Bill fell asleep almost immediately and left Marcia in a semi-aroused state. She was tempted to bring herself relief but decided it was good for her to deny herself sex once in a while just to let herself know she was in command. Marcia was a very self-disciplined person, and she had no worries over drinking too much over the weekend or otherwise making a spectacle of herself as she heard that along with others, Marguerite Anderson had done at the 10th reunion. She was so drunk she couldn't stand, and that she also peed all over herself in front of the entire group. Not only that but she offered herself to any man who would take her. Who knows what happened later up in the social suite where there was even more drinking. Her reporting friend had not seen fit to go up to that den of sin.
In the morning they all slept late and Bill drove Gustav's car and took them all out for brunch. At the restaurant it was a show, with three old people and a middle-age couple acting like five kids, holding hands under the table, and laughing hysterically. Alisha had Otto on one side and Gustav on the other, holding hands with both of them. Both Alisha and Marcia laughed too hard and watered their panties a bit. Marcia said in a whisper, "I just wet my panties," and Alisha nodded and said, "Me too." accompanied by more laughing and teasing. Marcia wished that Christine could have been a more light-hearted person and it would have changed hers and her father's lives, at least in her earlier years. It had taken Bill years to rid Marcia of her early guilt imbedded in her by her stoic Norwegian parents.
Marsha dressed for the evening cocktail and social hour, being very careful to wear the most uplifting and beautiful bra she had, because looking down it was going to expose a delicious amount of soft, white breast skin. She had taken no pantyhose with her so pulled on her dark thigh-highs. Her eyes and face were made up to perfection as they stepped out the door to the garage. Bill drove them in Gustav's car, and at the Ritz Hotel, the doorman took over. Inside in their private ballroom the sights were stunning. No, Marcia was not out of place in her dress, but certainly competed with the best of them. Some had obviously gained weight, but for the most part it was a room full of stunning women.
It was a class of over 500 graduates, and it seemed that over half were attending. Along with spouses, that made a crowd of almost 450. What a sea of people. Wisely, the committee had name tags with the maiden names of the women and miniature pictures from the yearbook on all name tags. There was a band playing music from their era, and several couples were on the dance floor doing some of the old, typical dances with no steps, just looking at each other and doing their thing. The music and the dancers changed volume and tempo, and Bill took Marcia out onto the dance floor. It was a slow dance that they both enjoyed, when suddenly there was a tap on Bill's shoulder.
Bill turned his head and recognized John Butler. "Well, I'll be darned, John. Haven't seen you since graduation." John looked at both Bill and Marcia and asked, "May I?" Bill relinquished his partner much to her dismay. She gritted her teeth and muttered under her breath that that son-of-a-bitch had a lot of nerve asking to dance with her when he had not spoken to her since the night of their horrible breakup. She was tense as John took her hand and put his arm around her. He was still a better dancer than Bill, and they glided effortless around the floor. She heard an unfamiliar voice out of nowhere asking, "How does it seem to be dancing with your old boyfriend?" She turned and saw it was Virginia Simmons.
Well, how did it seem? She relaxed and caught John looking down her cleavage and then looking into her eyes. A few steps later he spoke directly to her as their eyes fixed upon each other. She was not moved, but she was curious. Why now, after all these years? What had changed? "Marcia, I want to see you privately if at all possible. I want to apologize to you for what I did to you back at the end of our junior year. Please?" He looked intense and sad, and what was she to say to him, that she hated his guts and that he almost ruined her life? She was too kind and sensitive to be rude or to just give him the brush off.
"John, I am staying at my parent's home this next week, and if you can remember this phone number you can make an appointment and visit me there if you wish or I'll come to see you, whatever your pleasure." She had a strange feeling about this as nothing seemed to have a solid ring to it. Why would he want to apologize to her for anything after all these years. Why did he need privacy? Couldn't he just apologize as they danced? He had showed his true colors with the accidental peeing incident. Marcia was bright and wise, but she was also a very curious person, and wasn't it curiosity that killed the cat? Should she tell Bill and perhaps even get his permission? Now Marcia was faced with another dilemma in her life.
That night in bed she sprung her problem on Bill. "John wants to see me privately, something about an apology for what happened before you and I started to date. What do you think? Would you mind or would you rather I didn't?" There was a moment of silence before he answered, "I have no feelings about it either way. Our relationship is as secure as one can be, and it might just help settle that incident or at least give you a type of closure on what happened. Yes, I think I'd go for it if I were you, and the sooner the better. I sure enjoyed showing him what he missed when he broke up with you, and I also wanted to thank him for being an ass. I've already thanked God for his stupidity."
Bill flew home late Sunday night, and early in the next week John called Marcia at her parents and left a message for Marcia to call him. He left his name and phone number which meant nothing to Alisha. However, Gustav remembered that John Butler was Marcia's first real boyfriend in high school. He was concerned but said nothing to either Marcia or Alisha. With his own living in sin he was in no position to lecture his daughter on morals, but being a devout man he did pray to God that she wasn't about to do anything foolish and cause trouble in her marriage.
Marcia called and John suggested she come down to his office. He was now a well-known, practicing attorney in Cleveland. She drove to her appointment with the same enthusiasm as if it were for legal advice, and certainly with no more love for John than she had for other attorneys. She felt foolish as she walked into his plush office and spoke to his secretary, saying her name and that she had an appointment to see John Butler. The woman smiled, "Walk right in that door over there. He is waiting for you." As she stepped into his office Marcia's skin began to crawl, but she didn't know why.
She didn't wait for him to speak and got right to the point. "You wanted to see me privately, something about an apology?" She wanted to add that he didn't owe her anything, but in her heart she knew he owed her more than he could ever repay. He stayed seated at his desk and she pulled up a chair in front of it and faced him directly. He acted as if he wished she wasn't there and that he had erred in asking her to see him. There was awkward silence as he gritted his teeth and cleared his throat. Finally, he spoke.
"Marcia, I have wanted almost since the moment it happened to apologize to you for my behavior the night...well...you know...that night at the drive-in when you...you know...." Marcia foolishly spared him more embarrassment by answering, "Yes, I know, and I remember it very well. What do you want to tell me about that incident?" As she looked into his eyes and waited for an answer she thought she detected tears forming. He was at this moment not a cocky, arrogant attorney, but a whipped, sad, embarrassed 48-year-old man who was trying to find words for a wrong committed almost 31 years earlier. She had heard that some men and women made confessions at their reunions for indiscretions or omissions that had haunted them, and some for racial or gender insensitivities. She had also heard some types of indiscretions actually being hatched at reunions, but she was brought back to reality as he continued.
"I don't know how to begin this but I guess it is best that I just tell you how sorry I am for what happened that night and how I treated you from then on. I was frightened to death of my father, and in that fright I turn on you when you...you know. I lost my mind and my control and I remember screaming obscenities at you. The next morning I came to my senses, but it was too late as the damage had been done. I wanted to come crawling back to you on my belly and apologize, but I was too devastated with myself. I couldn't even talk to you or look at you in the halls. I chose other door, hallways, or other stairways just to avoid you. I had classes changed so we would not be together because the sight of you just about cut my guts out."
Now the tears were really trickling down his face and he quickly grabbed his handkerchief to wipe them away. Marcia was stunned at both what she was seeing, hearing and what she was feeling. Her hate had been replaced by sympathy as he spoke. "John, I am also sorry for what happened. We would have made a great couple, but I thought you hated me for what happened and that you could not or would not forgive me. I pined for you for over six months, having no dates, and when Bill tried to date me I told him I didn't want to see him or anyone else. Finally, I healed enough to date him, marry him, and have his children."
Although she felt sorry for John, she also had retained a tinge of anger, and his confession exposing him to be such a coward had kindled even more anger. She was going to get even so decided to tell her side of the story to him in a way that he would never forget. "John, I want you to know what really happened that night. Remember, we had talked about getting married as soon as we graduated. We had done every sexual act possible except having your hard penis in me rubbing in and out as we made love. We kissed, cuddled, hugged and masturbated each other for months and were saving the big happening for later. That seemed to quell both of our consciences about our sexual activity. It was okay because we were not really going all the way.
"I sensed that night that the time had come and we were both ready and responsible for the full act of sexual intercourse, and I prepared myself for it. John, I was so hot that night I almost came while we were making out. I reached over and unzipped your fly as you groaned and ran your hand up my skirt. Can you recall our excitement? We were both so excited and shaking that we could barely sit still. I was really hot to trot, and you were equally as aroused. What you didn't know was that from the time I began at age fourteen to pleasure myself I also had a deep urge to wet my panties while doing it. To get myself wildly heated to melting point for our first real sex, I wet my panties a bit--just a tiny bit. Oh, it felt so good I thought I would die. I almost came, but then I managed to sneak a feel up my skirt and my panties weren't quite wet enough so I decided to wet myself a bit more for my pleasure and yours.
"I should have gone to the bathroom before we began making out but I was too horny to leave after we got started and I realized this was the night of nights for us, our first total sex. Well, when I tried to wet my panties the second time just a little, I had to go so bad I couldn't stop it and it just all came out in a big gush. I was horrified as this had not been my intentions, but it was done. With my dress and panties all soaked I was now so horny I was on the verge of a huge orgasm. I thought you would understand, grab me and lay me on the spot or go to a motel, but rather you screamed at me, took me home in a big huff, and rather than sex I got the biggest turn-off of my life." Now it was Marcia's turn to cry. They were pent-up tears of both anger and tears of deep hurt.
John stood up and came around his desk to comfort her. He was smitten and angry at his own stupidity. How could one man or boy be so stupid? He felt himself becoming aroused at the memories of their early sexual experiences. He wanted to go back in time and pick up where they had left off at the drive-in. He wanted to remake the scene, put his hand into her wet crotch and to hug her and kiss her and make wild passionate love to her. His fantasies overcame him and he could not help himself. He wanted her! He wanted all of her, and he wanted her now. All he could utter was her name, "Marcia, Marcia."
How could either of them have experienced those early intimacies and not have any feeling for each other now that the truth was known. In fact, how could any woman, or man for that matter, have the intimacy of sex and walk away from it without some emotional attachment? Marcia's body was reacting and she began to feel her natural lubrication wetting the crotch of her panties. No, no, this should not be, and she tried to think of generic things to quell the confusion that was rising in her mind and body. She was alive with excitement and she didn't want to be. For the first time in her entire life she felt vulnerable. If John had made the move she would have laid on the floor in his office and had sex with him.
John broke their silence, "Marcia, we blew it and there is nothing we can do about that. I'm married to a wonderful woman and you are married to a great guy. We really cheated ourselves out of some hot sex and perhaps even a life together. The remorse in my soul is deeper than you could ever comprehend. I'm sure this has happened to other young lovers, but I always felt that our love was deeper and stronger than others. We had something the other couples our age didn't have and that was long-term commitment. You know, I never recovered from that bad happening that night, and I never will."
Marcia had regained her emotional equilibrium, "John, I think I unconsciously came here today to seduce you if possible, to show you what you missed when you cast me aside, and then I would cast you aside. I wanted to hurt you like you had hurt me. I wanted to get you all horny and then get out of bed or whatever, put on my clothes and call you some dirty names and leave. I didn't know that's what I wanted to do until I walked through your office door, and I am ashamed of myself."
"Marcia, let's go back in time and have that sex we missed that night. I'm ready right now if you are." She slowly nodded her head as if she was really trying to comprehend the moment. John picked up the intercom, "Sarah, cancel all my appointments for the rest of the day. Yes, I know, I know, but just cancel them. I don't care what you do or what you say, just cancel them and reschedule them at their convenience. I'm out of the office for the remainder of the day." He turned to Marcia, "You leave first and I'll meet you in a few minutes in the parking garage where you parked. My car is there and just for old time's sake I'm going to quickly run home and get the old Buick convertible that Dad willed to me. It is now a classic and it is spotless and showroom perfect."
She began to have second thoughts about this whole thing as she sat and waited for John in her father's car in the parking garage. The longer she waited the more hesitant she was that this was the thing to do, but suddenly an old Buick squealed into the ramp and there came John with the top down. In astonishment she stepped up to the car and said in a stage whisper, "John, are you crazy? You are well known, and every person in town will know you are with another woman. I'm not going with you."
"Marcia, I use this car often to chauffeur clients around and it is not unusual for me to be seen with a strange woman or two. Get in and let's not waste time." She found herself grasping the door handle and stepping inside. Seeing the car electrified her memories of their early times together. As they sped out of town she had strange feelings. She recalled those days back in high school when they dated, when he kissed and hugged her, and especially when they would make out and be deeply intimate. She smiled at the memory of the touches of his hands on her body, her arms, her face, her legs, and her breasts. She remembered the first time she had an orgasm while they were just fooling around and John was playing games with her nipples. For some reason she was ashamed of cuming so easily and tried in vain to hide her orgasm.
As they drove, those memories became more and more vivid and real. She had repressed much of what she now was remembering: the excitement of touching his erect penis, the excitement of feeling his hand and fingers in her panties, and the wetness from her own natural juices soaking her panties. She remembered the smell of those juices and the smell of John's semen. She remembered the feeling of his tongue in her mouth and tickling the nipples on her breasts. She remembered her hands all slimy with his semen, and best of all she remembered how they enjoyed themselves when she sat on his lap with his penis between her legs, very hard and sticky and just outside her panty crotch with her skirt covering their activity. She would reach into her groin and rub it vigorously against her clit and they would both cum. Then they would play in that sticky mess until they could cum again. She never had a problem cuming at any stage of their activities, and it always excited him when she came several times close together.
As they sped along the highway, several times they caught each other sneaking glances at each other, and their being caught brought smiles to both of them. They headed out of town and soon pulled up to a motel that had seen better days. However, it was clean and spacious, and evidently was used occasionally by others for a night or few hours of good times. He looked at her and apologized for not taking her to a lush resort, but said that he was too well known in those places. She understood fully and nodded. He went to the office and came back with a key, and they entered just before noon. That gave them about 5 or 6 hours of being together.
They both knew this was a once-in-a-lifetime happening and strangely, neither seemed overly anxious to get the show moving. Marcia had calmed her raging hormones and just wanted to talk for a while before they reclaimed their evening of lost sex. She wondered what it would have been like had it happened back then, and her thoughts began to arouse her once again. She wondered what he was feeling, but a look at his crotch gave her the answer. "John, I want you to know that I forgive you for all the misery you caused me because you didn't do it purposely. It was just circumstantial and that happens sometimes. I've had some circumstances in my life that could have been bad or good. Fortunately, they turned out well."
John began to undress. He looked much as he did 30-plus years earlier, but more filled out with the body of a man and not a boy. He was trim and handsome, but there were traces of gray at his temples and his hair was thinning. She noticed the crow's feet in the corners of his eyes when he smiled. Perhaps he was a great person and lover as well, but she was totally satisfied with Bill and there was no longing to be married to John. They were just going to consummate what they had begun 32 years ago and that would be the end of this strange rendezvous.
Marcia's eyes met John's and she couldn't resist telling him a fantasy. "John, on the way out here I had this fantasy of recreating our scene in the convertible and I was going to wet my panties again and you were going to make love to me in my wet state. I was going to soak the seat of the Buick and...." John grabbed his pants saying, "Marcia, let's do it. We can go out and mess around, you can pee up the car as much as you like and we'll sneak back here for our finale. That's what I had planned to do that fateful night. I was going to ask you if you would go to a motel with me."
That was too much for Marcia and her insides throbbed. "John, you are kidding. You don't want to have to scrub out that car again. We can sit over there on the couch and pretend we are in the car. I'll even make a noise like an engine." They both laughed and John put his pants back on and sat on the couch and beckoned her to join him. It was a hot make-out session and they sat cuddling close as they had at the drive-in, this time watching TV and paying as much attention to it as they had paid to the movie the night of the catastrophe.
"John, do you remember what the movie was that night? Geez, I sure don't. My mind was not on the movie at all, but thinking about our sex. I had no idea of what or how we were going to do it, in the car, at the drive-in, or what. I just knew you and I were going to do it somehow. You should have told me you wanted to go to a motel and I wouldn't have peed up my panties or your father's new car. Just novices, I guess. I could have waited and just peed up the motel bed."
With that she reached over and unzipped his fly. This time he didn't wait for her next move and opened his belt and unhooked the top of his trousers. Her hand wantonly searched for her prey and she was rewarded with a hand on a huge erection. It was obvious he didn't need any more stimulation than just thinking about recapturing their night any more than she did. It was a taste of heaven sitting on the couch and just messing around as they had done in their youth. Finally, he reached over and fondled her breast closest to him. She squirmed with delight as chills ran up and down her body. Geez, it was just like she was seventeen again only this was going to climax with a climax rather than cursing and bitterness.
Just for the memory of it she looked at John and wet her panties a little, and then a little more only this time she had perfect control that she had learned over the years. She felt the warm wetness tickling her labia and even her clit as she continue to just allow a teaspoon at a time dampen her crotch. Geez, she was horny and she wanted his hand between her legs like she thought it would happen that night years ago. She was now a mature woman who could be submissive or aggressive, and she chose to be aggressive for the moment. She took his trembling hand from her breast and moved it up her skirt, past her stocking tops and pressed it into her very wet crotch.
John moaned. "Now I understand what I missed back then. I'll go to my grave with selfish regrets over my ignorance. Let's get on the bed and enjoy each other for a while. I want to see you like I never saw you in our youth, stark, raving naked. I want to lie on top of you and kiss your mouth, your ears, your neck, your breasts, and then do you know what I want to do? I want to make wild, passionate love to you in your wet lingerie, and then just lie there inside you for as long as possible. We'll snuggle a bit and in a while I'll be ready again." Was John actually going to allow her to wet herself and perhaps him?
Marcia was now beyond control. She was tired of being Mrs. Nice Lady. She felt wanton and vulgar and she was perhaps for the first in her life time going to just let it all hang out. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs in invitation. John shut his eyes and groaned at the beautiful sight, and lost no time in just mounting her and lying on her, both being fully clothed. His penis was in position between her legs and thumping on her damp panty crotch like when she would sit on his lap back in those early days. She could feel her heart beating all throughout her body. She was breathless and almost sick to her stomach from excitement just like when she was a little girl and Gustav took her to the circus.
John continued kissing her mouth, neck, face, and ears as he was also fondling her nipples. Marcia felt as though she was going to explode, much the same as the swap that night when she and Don were in bed. She could understand how older people under such excitement could have coronaries, and she wondered if she was going to live though this episode. Finally, he rolled off her and began to undress. She did the same and they came together back on the bed. "John, I'd better go to the bathroom or we are going to have a flood. That's the part of our breakup night I would just as soon forget. I hope you had condoms that night and you better have them now. No condom, no insertion."
To her surprised he blocked her way to the bathroom, and shook his head. "This is going to be as close a repeat as we can make it, only this time we do it right, pee and all." Marcia's eyes sparkled as she pushed him over backwards in the bed and got on top of him. "Okay, the first time we do it my way and the second time we do it your way, Mr. Butler." In her panties, bra, half-slip, and stockings, she climbed on top of him, pulling herself up in the bed so that her breasts were at the level of his face. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra and her nipple sought his mouth. "Suck my tits until I cum, you naughty boy," she heard herself say to him. A few seconds later she came with all the accompanying excited body movements and verbal moans. His penis was stiff and throbbing as she slid down on this body so his penis could poke into her crotch, and every few seconds he would voluntarily twitch it to excite her.
Without warning she felt another orgasm trigger and she was now its prisoner. The first spasm elicited a loud groan and she shouted her unholy word, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as the spasms continued. She felt the hot spurts of her own wetness as she climaxed, and then she heard John groan with ecstasy as her wetness soaked his shorts and bathed his genitals. Somehow he managed to ward off his own orgasm as he focused his attention on her enjoyment.
When her last contraction was finally spent, John slid off of her and gently rolled her on to her back. Her legs automatically parted as he pulled off his soaked shorts and slipped the crotch of her panties to one side, and with her guidance he entered her forbidden territory. "Oh, John, John, we missed quite a screw that night didn't we, but I suppose both of us are much more experienced now than then. We'd have probably both had premature orgasms and we would have messed it up some way. At least I'd like to think it couldn't possibly have been this good."
For an hour they lay in each other's arms almost in a single ball. During this time they both fell asleep and didn't move a muscle. Marcia opened her eyes and realized where she was and that she was wrapped in the John's body. She began to become aroused again. Her panties were yet very wet from all the wet activities, and as she unwound herself from John her wetness caressed her rear and crotch. John awakened as she was untangling herself, looked at her and smiled like a baby who had just had been breast fed. "Okay, Marcia, get butt naked. We are going to break the bank. We are no longer a couple of kids fooling around, we are mature, experienced adults going for broke. Let's get in the shower and wash ourselves for the next round."
They showered together stark naked as John had wished. They pulled the wet sheets from the bed and pulled a blanket from the closet, laid it on the bed and climbed back into it. "Now, young lady, we are going to have oral sex like we didn't know about thirty years ago. Spread kid, and we'll begin." In a second Marcia knew she was going to cum again, and soon. In a very carnal way, John seemed to know just where and how to move his tongue. She felt a slow build-up of about 15 seconds and then her body tensed and she had a glorious climax, all during which John was stimulating her clit with his tongue. He didn't stop and in a another 15 seconds she came again, and again, and again. She counted five orgasms, not that this was unusual to count because she always counted. Then she relaxed for a few minutes and they changed places.
"Okay, Mr. Butler, you might not like this but put on a condom again and I'll give you the BJ of your life." She meant business and it only took several swirls with her tongue before he pushed her away. "Marcia, go slowly until I am just about there and then I'm going to plunge it into you and finish it off. Okay?" She nodded and went back to work. Now she was moving slowly and deliberately. She wanted to bite but thought better of it. Bill was not too happy when she got to a certain hot stage of arousal and wanted to bite, and often did.
"Stop, Marcia, and get into position before it happens." There was no need for lube as she had been in such a state of excitement for the last four hours that she was coated both inside and outside. She guided him into her again and he came almost before he was fully inserted. She felt him come, every pulse of his penis, and without warning she had another orgasm on the heels of his. Lying there for a time, they finally got up, dressed, and got ready to leave. John left an extra $20 for the maids to clean up their mess.
They arrived back at the parking garage about six o-clock, and they both went their separate ways. Parting was not easy for either of them, but they both knew it was necessary. As he said his final goodbye, he looked deeply into her eyes, "Marcia, I know this is the finish of what we began thirty-two years ago. It was a wild, comforting sexual experience that I think we both not only wanted but also needed. I'll not see you again nor try to make any contact with you. I'd appreciate if you would make the same commitment to me. However, this commitment on my part terminates the day before our 40th reunion."
They both laughed, she got in her vehicle and they both drove out into the world, both wiser and happier for the reveries and experience of the last several hours. When she arrived home, her father was pacing the floor as he had when she was sixteen. "Goodness, girl, what have you been doing? I've been worried sick and so have Alisha and Otto. You should have called and let us know where you were and when you would be home."
"Daddy, when I left this morning I had no idea where I was going to be, what I was going to do, or when I would get home. I just let mood and circumstances dictate my day. I had a great time with an old friend." She wanted to deceive him by saying girlfriend, but she had never been a deceiver.
The night of her arrival back in Kansas City, Bill asked about John's apology, "Was it satisfactory and do you feel better because of it?" Marcia said she was very satisfied with the outcome. Don't ask--don't tell was her motto in this situation, but if he had asked her if she had sex with John she would have not only acknowledged it but given him every detail. He did not ask and she did not tell. However, he did see a change in her spirits. She was more lighthearted and happy, and certainly was a tigress in bed. That pleased him immensely, not that she was a sexual slouch before, but she just seemed to be more relaxed, more aggressive, and occasionally very vulgar in private. It seamed as though she somehow had been set free of some unknown bond.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment