FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good Ol’ Days (f/desp. & wtg.)

www.xxtreamcam.com




Good Ol’ Days (f/desp. & wtg.)
Hello again. I know it’s been a while, and even though I’m now room mate free, there was little time for pee fun with the hustle bustle of the holidays. Now that the madness is over, and we’ve survived the Y2K panic, I thought I'd take a little time and write about one particular incident. It is something that has happened before... a good ol’ fashioned jeans wetting.. starting at work and finishing up with a puddle at my front door.
As many of you know, I don’t have the world’s best bladder control, so it’s not unusual for me to find myself in a predicament in inappropriate places, often at the office, or while shopping. On this particular day, the Thursday before we were off for the long New Years weekend, that condition became almost embarrassingly apparent.
I was busy at work at my computer sometime after lunch. I had had some water at lunch plus I was drinking a large coke that I had finished about half of. Then came the dreaded sneeze. Along with that came what felt like a huge burst of pee into my jeans. I immediately felt the warmth. Of course, along with the panic, always comes that naughty little feeling of pleasure, that makes me want to just reach inside my jeans, pee some more an play with my pussy. Obviously, I’m not going to do that at the office.
I can hold on for quite a while if I’m sitting when I need to pee, but sometimes the urgency doesn’t hit me until I go to get up... then I’m often faced with a control problem, and will go through all the usual defenses to prevent a major accident. First standing still once I get up and feel that leak to gain control, then sitting back down to think about how I’m going to make it down the hall to the rest room. Then there’s always the squeezing, bending and leaking. Jamming my hand in my crotch just isn’t an option, so that’s one method I don’t use in the office.
This time was different. I already knew I was in trouble. I knew the evidence of that sneeze was already going to be substantial, because it felt that wet warmth spread immediately. Getting up to walk down the hall was going to cause more leaks, surely putting me in danger of being found out. As many close calls as I’ve had, the last thing I want at work is for someone to see me with wet jeans or pee running down my legs when I’m wearing a skirt and hose. On more than one occasion I’ve found myself walking down the hall to make it to the rest room, as pee started dripping down my legs with each step. I was just lucky that no one was in the hall at the time.
There was no one in the office with me at that moment, so I reached down with my hand for a quick feel of the damage. My hand came away wet, and the wet spot was at least the size of my hand. Now my hands aren’t big, but that’s still a sizable spot. My heart start to race. That sneeze was like someone had pulled the plug, because I tried getting up and immediately started to leak. Now I’m thinking “Oh shit!” “I’m in trouble now!”
I was wearing fairly tight, faded blue jeans so there was no hiding this wet spot. I did have a sort of long sweater on, but I wasn’t sure it would pull down low enough to hide it. But the immediate problem was getting up and making it to the rest room without it getting worse. I got up, leaked, then stood for a moment and squeezed to gain control. Because of the upcoming long weekend, there were a lot of people out who had either taken that week after Christmas off, or took the extra day for a longer weekend. So I was hoping that would mean less chance of there being people traffic in the hallway. Luck was on my side as I started out. Stopping once to gain control pretending to read notices on a bulletin board, I made it to the rest room. There are two doors leading in with an comfortable chair and a full length mirror in the first entrance. I stopped to look in the mirror to inspect the damage. It was a few moments before I could pull my legs apart to get a good look. Damn! The wet spot was about three inches down on the inside of my thighs, and could be seen up the front, and a little from the back.
First things first. I had to pee!! I would figure out how I was going to manage to hide the spot later. No one else was in the rest room. I made it to the stall, and managed to get my jeans and panties pulled down without getting them wetter. And what a gusher!! Of course a good pee when there’s been a near accident, and I’ve gotten my panties wet is always arousing. I put my hand in the stream and played with my pussy. I had an orgasm in no time.
Okay... back to the mirror. My sweater, with a little extra pull, covered the evidence. Just in case, I walked tthe relatively short distance back to my office with my legs as close together as I could without it looking too obvious. I sat at my desk for a few more hours, not daring to get up. Sitting there with wet panties under my jeans, I figure the wet spot could spread a bit more. (yes.. it did feel good to be wet.. always does.)
On the way home (25 miles of mostly secondary roads) at the end of the day, I had several errands to run, so before long and after having finished that large coke, I had to pee. I had a long coat on so a few more leaks didn’t cause a problem. It had been a long time since I’d let go at my front door, so I was looking forward to pulling into my driveway. I figured what the hell, I had already peed my jeans anyway.. may as well finish the job and enjoy it.
When I got out of the car, I started leaking as I was gathering my purchases from the back of the Jeep. We had been let out of work around 3:00, but I had been a while, so it was getting dark. No one was around, so I didn’t care how wet I got, and did little to fight it. I didn’t want to lose it completely just yet. I got to the door, and before I unlocked it, I stood there and let go. I watched as the warm bursts of pee started soaking my jeans. I was able to slow down the flow enough to savor the moment, watching the wet spot go further and further down both legs, soaking my socks, and then making a puddle on the sidewalk. What a lovely sight that steaming puddle of pee was. I don’t unzip to play outside, but I did reach down for a good feel. I put my hand over my pussy through my wet jeans and just gave a good, hard, extended feel. mmmmmmm... that really did feel wonderful!
I let myself drip as much as possible before going inside. I didn’t want to drip on the carpet. I immediately grabbed a thick towel from the bathroom and went to the bedroom to stand in front of the mirror. I do love to see the results of my efforts, and playing in front of the mirror is definitely a turn on as well. I unzipped my jeans and slipped my hand inside and give my pussy a few loving rubs. Ohhh those wet panties felt good. Then I took off the jeans and placed the folded towel on the floor. I slid the crotch of my panties aside and reached inside. With one more small burst of warm pee for added arousal, I rubbed my pussy to an awesome orgasm.
Quite a busy afternoon... but I enjoyed it immensely. I hope you did also.
pp

No comments:

Post a Comment