FART FANTASY

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Monica by wolf









Monica by Wolf

Monica


About a month ago I'd got laid off from my job at the plant. I had a pretty good idea it was going to eventually happen, so when the day finally came, I'd had a fairly decent nest egg put away. Well, a couple of days after I'd been laid off, I was over at my parents house for a visit and had jokingly mentioned something like, "I was thinking about doing some babysitting on the side, so I'd have a little extra money without having to drop my unemployment." And lo and behold, a few days later I was getting all kinds of calls from various members of the family. Parents!

At first I was going to tell everyone that I'd been joking and that I didn't really want to, but then after a little thinking, I'd decided to give it a try just to see how it worked out. That was when about 90 pounds of fun entered my life!

I babysat a few of my bother's and sister's kids through the week, but it wasn't till the weekend when I got the pleasure of sitting my Aunt Mary's daughter, Monica. Jesus, talk about eye candy! Monica was one sweet little girl! She was 12 this year, and just starting to go into puberty. She had beautiful straight blond hair that went clear past the middle of her back, and the absolute cutest, flawless face I'd ever seen. Her eyes were big and blue, and to me, always seemed to give her a look of innocence, no matter what expression she had on her face. Oh, and I forgot to mention, she had the sweetest, perkiest little butt you'd ever lay eyes on! Everything about her looked as though she'd been molded from perfection itself. Beautiful!

Today was my third weekend in a row that I was to sit Monica, and I was desperately looking forward to it! Yeah, this may sound damn perverted to some of you, but YOU'VE never seen her! I'm telling you, you'd fall in love! Okay, it didn't help being 26 and single, but I honestly don't think it would have mattered either way. She wasn't just sweet to the eye, she also had a wonderful personality. Really! I found out the first time I sat her, that if there was something on her mind, she was going to share it. We'd already talked a little about sex, and I have to tell you, I was a bit evasive on this. Hell, I didn't know what I should tell her! She'd picked up on my nervousness, and had seen I was avoiding her questions and had changed the subject, looking rather disappointed afterwards. Well, I was bound and determined to put it like it was if she brought the subject up again this weekend.

Aunt Mary dropped Monica off at about 11:00 Saturday morning, and I do mean dropped off! She hadn't even come in to say hello! She just pulled into the drive, dropped Monica off, then took off to see her latest boyfriend somewhere down in the opposite end of the state. There was no way in hell I'd ever do a long distance relationship like they were doing. Screw that!

Monica had looked rather upset at her mother as she stood by the road and watched her speed away, but that look quickly changed when she saw me waiting at the door up at the house. Her smile was big and packed full of delight. Picking her duffel bag up off the ground, she waved at me and started her approach up the short lane to my house. My excitement in seeing her was increased with each step she took towards me. Her features getting clearer and more attractive as the distance between us shrank. Damn, was I looking forward to this! Not wanting to wait any longer, I stepped out of the house and met her at about the halfway point, then relieved her of her bag.

"How's it going 'Little One'?" I asked, smiling down at her as we walked.

She smiled up at me in approval over the nickname I'd given her ever since the first time I sat her.

"Pretty good. NOW anyhow!" she replied looking away.

Thinking maybe her response could have been taken two different ways, I chose to respond to the first and asked, "You and your mom get into it?"

She shrugged, "A little."

I nodded in understanding and didn't pursue the matter anymore. Making it to the house, I got the door for her as we walked in, then handed her bag back to her so she could take it to the spare bedroom she'd be using while she stayed. There wasn't much to see of her butt as she walked away because of the loose fitting jeans she had on, but I tried all the same.

Staying in the kitchen, breaking out a couple of skillets for cooking, I raised my voice so she'd hear me, and asked, "You have breakfast yet?"

"No." came her distant reply.

"I'm making bacon, eggs, and toast. You interested?"

"Heck yes!" she shouted back.

I smiled and began getting the stuff out for cooking. A minute or so later, she came back into the kitchen and walked up beside me and asked if I wanted some help in the cooking.

"Only if you want to." I replied.

"What would you like me to do?" she asked, looking up at me with a small grin on her face.

I delayed in my response for a couple of seconds, totally captured by her adorable face. I hadn't even realized I'd been lost till I saw her grin turn into a big smile of knowing. I looked away a bit embarrassed, cleared my throat, and said, "Uh, how about you taking care of the toast."

"Okay." she said, then completely taking me by surprise, she stepped forward and gave my a hug from the side. "I like coming over here on the weekends."

Not being able to return her hug, but enjoying the physical contact nonetheless, I replied, "Well, I enjoy having you here."

"Really?" she asked, looking up at me without releasing her hug.

Looking down into her beautiful blue's, I replied, "Absolutely! You're the highlight of my week."

She kept smiling up at me as we stared into each other's eyes. I could see she was searching for something, though I wasn't sure for what. Her gaze got so penetrating that I had to turn away, and I covered my discomfort by fumbling around with the eggs. Another couple of seconds went by before she finally released me from her hug. As she dropped her right arm away from me, it inadvertently bumped into the boner I'd sprung in my pajama bottoms during her embrace. My heart literally stopped beating.

"Oops. Sorry." she said, and without another word, walked over to the bread box to start her part of the cooking.

When my heart began to beat again, it was in triple time. I wouldn't have been surprised if Monica could hear it from across the room! There was fear mixed with excitement ripping through me from what had just transpired. Fear, because I hadn't known how she'd react to my evident arousal, and excitement, because deep down inside me I thought she knew damn well she'd caused it, and had secretly enjoyed it.

I was a nervous wreck nearly the whole time we made our breakfast. I'd caught her on a few occasions sneaking a glance down at my groin. I didn't start to relax again until I noticed the little grin on her face whenever she snuck a peek. I had lost my erection a long time ago, but from the knowledge that she wanted to see it bulge again, it rapidly came back to life. Beings my pajama bottoms were loose fitting, once my cock was to its full 7 inches, it was noticeable as hell for her to see! I tried my best to not look at her as we finished making the food, that way she could look at my bulge all she wanted without fear of me catching her.

Once the food was done, we took it out back so we could eat on the deck. My house was nestled in the side of a small woods, so as we ate our food we could enjoy the smell of the outdoors and watch the squirrels bolt her and there. Neither one of us talked throughout the meal, but instead sat and took in the beautiful morning it had turned out to be.

Waiting for her to finish her last bite, I asked, "So, what would you like to do today?"

Wiping her mouth off with a napkin, she replied, "I was thinking about laying out for a while. Is that okay?"

I could feel my cock start to grow again from the thought of seeing her in a bathing suit. My excitement must have registered on my face, because I noticed a small grin of satisfaction show up on hers as she awaited my response.

"Um, sure. That's fine by me." I said nervously.

"Cool!" she said, smiling broadly. "I can't wait to show you my suit. I bought it when I was shopping with one of my girlfriends a couple of weeks ago. Mom doesn't know about it."

I swallowed visibly, and asked, "And why not?"

"You'll see!" she replied bubbly.

While she sprang off to her room to change, I took care of the dirty dishes left behind. My cock was at full attention now in my excitement in seeing her in her new suit. I figured it had to be pretty skimpy beings she hadn't told her mother about it and I just couldn't wait to see if I was right!

A few minutes later I heard her call out to me from another room asking me where I was, so I answered, "In the kitchen!"

Hearing her approach, I turned to face the door and waited for her entrance, feeling my boner pushing out hard against my pajamas. My breath caught in my throat as soon as she walked through the doorway. Her new suit she'd bought was a white, French-cut bikini. Jesus! No wonder she hadn't shown her mother!

"What do you think?" she asked happily, looking down at my evident boner.

"It makes you look older then what you are, is what I think!" I stated, looking her over real good. The suit actually looked a bit too small for her. The cups that covered her cute little boobs were only a few inches wide, and allowed a small portion of them to show around their entire border. The crotch to the bottom of the suit was of like manor. I could just see the very outside edge of her little cunt showing, and the material was so thin and stretched that I could also see her little slit beneath.

Taking a hold of the sides of her bottoms, she pulled them up higher and spun around saying, "See, they're French-cut."

Almost all her cute perky butt was visible. Most of the suit was pulled into her ass, and I think it was to small to cover even a quarter of it anyhow. I could have sat and stared at her sweet round ass all day long and never grow tired!

Turning back around, she asked, "So you like it then?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous Little One!" I replied with feeling.

Her smile was big as she stepped forward and embraced me again. I felt my erection jab into the upper part of her stomach when she came into my arms, and I held my breath as I waited for her reaction. I was shocked when instead of pulling away like I'd though, she did the opposite and hugged me all the tighter. I0

No comments:

Post a Comment