FART FANTASY

Friday, March 18, 2011

The girl who cried "pee" to may times

www.xxtreamcam.com

Hello everyone:
Well thought Id sit down and share another story with you, hope you enjoy it!

This happened in my second year of high school. I was in study hall when I saw it. There was a particular girl
in the session who liked to play games. Her favorite was to ask to go to the bathroom but then she wouldnt return.
She got away with it several times, somtimes she would pretend to be desperate just to get out of the class.
She was actually a rather pretty girl but a real trouble maker at times. This day she was wearing tight jeans
and a t-shirt. Long brown hair not to bad at all. This particular day she aparently really did have to go. It
was certainly not her day, not only were the teachers wise to her games but the particular one who was whatching
things this day was a real asshole. Today he seemed worse than usual, must not have gotten laid the night before.
Well everything settled down and she of course went to ask to go to the bathroom. The teacher simply responded
no you should have gone before class. She pleaded that she didnt get a chance. He just told her to sit down.
I wasnt very far from her and had a pretty good view of her. I figured she was just playing games again so I thought
nothing of it. I turned to look again a few minutes later and she was fidjeting quite a bit. With this girls history though
I figured she was trying to make it look good. About 15 minutes later she went to the teacher again and pleaded
with him that she was going to wet her pants if she didnt go. HE said back to her that he didnt belive her for
a minute and knew what she was up to. Again she sat down this time crossing her legs quite tightly now it was pretty
obvious she was telling the truth for once. She was squirming all about. Again she went to the teacher nearly
starting to cry and told him she really had to go and was about to wet her pants. He turned to her and said well maybee
that will make you think next time before you go cutting class. Please she whined Im serious I have to go!! Go sit he said.
Well by now I wasnt the only one noticing. Another girl near her turned to her and said whats wrong got to pee she gigled. Now
she was begging to turn red with embarrasment as every guy within sight of her was now starring at her. The teacher obviously knew
she was serious but wasnst going to let her go even if she peed all over herself. She sqirmed for about 15 minutes and I figured
10 more minutes, shell make it. Guess I was wrong, a couple more minutes passed, she had her head in her hands resting on the
desk as a pee dripped of the chair and made a puddle on the floor. She was so upset she sat there and cried from embarrasment.
A lot of the boys and even the girls made good and sure to rub it in. Then the teacher called her to the front forcing her to get up
and let everyone see her pee soaked jeans. He sent her to the ofice I assume to call home for dry pants. I didnt see her for the
rest of the day. I think after the incident she has been much more carefull though. Actually I heard some kind of rumor that her
parents had actually told the teacher not to let her out even if she wets her pants, I guess they must of figure the embarrasment
would straighten her out, I dont know if it did though.

I hope you enjoy my posts, I havent heard much feedback and would love to hear comments. When I dont
get comments its makes me wonder if my posts are even noticed. Please if you like my post give me some feedback and encourage me
to continue. Im sure ~alori and other users of this forum dont really want to see a list of at-a-boys so please drop me an email
or if you have somthing to add post it. Look foward to your comments:

To anyone new or who hasnt been on for a while check my previous post, I have 2 other stories on here beside this one ENJOY!

Nightowl

No comments:

Post a Comment