FART FANTASY

Thursday, March 17, 2011

At the Bus Stop





You won't believe what happened to me when I was in the ninth grade. Now that I think back on the incident, I laugh. Back then, it was awful. I had never been so emrarrassed in my life.
Mom made me go to a vocational high school. Since there were no vocational schools in my town, I had to ride a public bus into the city to attend a school there. Really, this was fun and I liked the idea. The bus service out to my little town wasn't all that good and that meant that there were only a few busses on that run each day. I had about 1 1/2 hours each day after school to run around in the city.
My schedule at school was pretty tight and usually I didn't take a bathroom break except at lunch time. Actually, I could have taken a break if I had really wanted to but I have always had excellent bladder control. Sometimes I skipped the pee at lunch and spent the extra time out on the sidewalk in front of the school flirting with the boys. I loved flirting. I still do. Many days, I would pee when I first got up in the morning and not pee again until I got home from school that afternoon. This wasn't all that unusual for me.
Toward the end of the year when the weather started getting really nice, I started spending as much time as possible out in front of the school. I had met a boy who liked me and I enjoyed all of his attention. One day, he snuck away from school and brought some burgers and a coke back. I spent my entire lunch break outside that day. I didn't visit the girls bathroom before or after lunch. I could have peed but I didn't really need to bad enough to be uncomfortable. Peeing was the last thing on my mind. I was having fun and I ate the hamburger and drank the coke he brought for me. It was one of those BIG 32 oz. cokes. I didn't even consider that it would fill my bladder quickly.
After lunch, I stayed outside until the last possible minute then made a dash for my next class. I went through the afternoon classes and by the last class, I did need to pee.
When the bell rang, I got up and headed toward the girls bathroom but on the way, I ran into some of my female friends. They told me that they were going to meet some boys and run around with them until it was time to catch our busses. I told them I had to go to the bathroom but they didn't want to wait. They told me I could go in one of the department stores along the way. I didn't want to be left behind so I skipped the bathroom and followed them out of the school. I really didn't feel like I had to pee that bad anyway.
My friends and I walked the few blocks over to the retail shopping area of the city and met the boys. We went into a little drug store that had a soda fountain. We all got cokes and sat there at the soda counter drinking them and talking. By now, I was beginning to feel the need to find a toilet. I excused myself and walked over to the other side of the store only to find an "Out of Order" sign on the women's rest room. I asked one of the stores clerks if there was another rest room. She told me that there were no others that the men's toilets were out of order too. I went back to the soda counter. I told one of my friends that I had to pee and that the toilets there were broken. She just laughed and told me to wait that we would be leaving in a few minutes and I could go somewhere else. I waited and finished my coke.
My friends didn't live in the same area as me and they had nice bus service that ran about every 15 minutes. They could stay as long as they wanted and still get a bus home. I, on the other hand had to get my 5:15 bus or I would be stuck in the city until the next bus left for my little town at 7:30 PM.
We kept laughing and having a good time. As long as I was sitting there, I didn't feel that much pressure to pee. I really didn't realize how badly I needed to go. I looked up at the clock and realized that I had only 5 minutes to get to my bus stop or be stuck in the city for 2 more hours. I told everybody good bye and rushed out of the drug store. I practically ran to the bus stop around on the other side of the block. My mind was on getting to that bus on time and I didn't notice any pressure on my bladder. I made it to the bus stop, noticing with relief that the people who usually caught the bus were still standing there. I hadn't missed the bus. This bus stop was near the main entrance to a high rise building that housed a large bank as well as some other offices. I went over and leaned up against the building to wait on the bus. Two girls whom I knew from my town and from earlier years in school walked up. They too now attended a school in the city. They came over and stood next to me. The bus was late. We talked and laughed and whispered about boys that we saw passing along the sidewalk. Occasionally, I would get a strong urge to empty my bladder and I had to really hold on tight to keep from wetting myself. Once, a few drops of pee did come out. I crossed my legs tightly to make sure that didn't happen again. One of my friends asked me if I had to pee. I told her that I did and that I thought I would go into the bank and use the toilet there. She warned me that I would probably miss the bus if I left. I looked down the street and could see our bus about a block away caught at a traffic light. I knew I would never be able to get into the bank and pee and get back in time for the bus. I thought that once I got on the bus and sat down that I would be okay anyway. It is a lot easier for me to hold my pee when I am sitting that it is when I am standing.
I reached down and picked up my book bag from the sidewalk. As I stood back up, I just started peeing. There was no dribble or little spurt . . . no warning of any kind. I was just peeing like nobody's business. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop the flow of even slow it down. I tried to get my legs apart but the tight, knee length skirt I was wearing gave me very little room. Pee was flooding down the inside of my legs. The front of my skirt soon had a large wet stain on it and a stream of pee was running from the hem in both the front and back. One of my shoes filled with pee. I made a huge splatter spot on the sidewalk and streams of pee rolled along the sidewalk toward the curb. Everyone who passed by saw the streams and looked over my way to see where the 'water' was coming from. Mostly, they gaped with their mouth hanging open. Two men stopped and stared, standing there talking quietly to each other, I was sure commenting about the girl who was standing there pissing herself.
I thought I would never quit peeing. I peed really hard. Hard enough that the splattering was noisy. Others at the bus stop looked my way to see what was happening. My two girl friends stepped back to keep from getting splattered. They were almost doubling over laughing at me. Just at the time, my pee started to slow down, the bus pulled up. Everyone made a rush for the bus but turned back around to stare as they were waiting their turn to get through the door. I just stood there next to the wall, piss still flowing down my legs. I never did try to stop after that initial time when I first started peeing and there was just no stopping. I just let it finish by itself. Finally it did stop. I walked over to the bus, pee still dripping from my wet clothes and down my legs. I got on the bus and handed the driver my ticket. His eyes went to my wet skirt then he looked me in the face and smiled. I looked down to keep from having to look at him. When I looked down, I was drops of pee on the floor of the bus. My skirt was still dripping. The driver took my ticket and I went back to the nearest empty seat. I sat down in the middle of the seat and leaned over toward the window. I was hoping no one would sat down by me. I could see some of the people on the bus turning around to look at me as they whispered to the person next to them. They were spreading the news about the girl who stood out there and pissed herself.
The bus pulled away and headed out of the city. The driver would occasionally look in his mirror at me. I wanted to hide somewhere. Someone flagged the bus near the edge of the city. A woman got on and sat down in the seat next to me. I didn't move. She turned and stared at me, looking down at my wet skirt. I knew that she could probably smell the odor of pee. I could smell it and I guess everyone around me could. The woman who had just sat beside me gave me a "you stink" look and got up. She preferred standing in the isle to sitting next to someone who had just soaked themselves in pee.
When I got to my town and got off of the bus, my dad was there waiting on me as he always was. By now the stain on my skirt had dried some and spread out so that it wasn't quite as visible. I got into the car and we started home. Daddy sniffed a couple of times and mumbled something about one of the dogs peeing in the car. I sat there and said nothing. When I got home, I made sure dad went in the door in front of me rather than behind. I went straight to my room and took off my wet skirt, slip, and panties. To my horror, the pee had faded the back of my skirt. I smelled strongly of pee. I went into the bathroom and washed off my legs, feet and private parts. I rinsed my panties and slip and hid my skirt in the bottom of the trash can.
When I returned to school the following day, most of my female friends had already heard of what I had done. Fortunately, none of the boys I flirted with seemed to have heard of if they did know, no one said anything.
You are the first male I have ever told about this happening.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment