FART FANTASY

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another wet schoolgirl







Ok, TL, here it is as promised. And thanks again for posting yours, I really enjoyed it.
This happened when I was 15 and a freshman in High School.
I had been up until about 3 AM the previous night and then had to get up for school about 6:30.
By the time mid-morning rolled around I was exhausted and couldn't help but slump over my books and fall asleep.
"Krystal!" came the muffled voice through my foggy, dreamy frame of mind and I sat bolt upright to realize three things at the same time.
I realized I'd been sleeping. I realized the teacher was calling my name. And I realized I could feel a distinct warmth between my legs as the last drops of urine soaked through my panties and pants and dripped off the edge of my seat to splash into the large puddle under my desk.
I looked down to see the large wet stain on the crotch of my purple jeans. I could feel that my butt was totally soaked. I had peed alot.
I couldn't believe it. I was 15. I was in High School and I had just pissed in my pants in front of my entire English class.
They were all looking at me. Some shocked, some disgusted, some amused. There were some giggles and muffled comments of "Oh God, she just pissed her pants!"
I was still foggy, ashamed and very embarassed and just sat there in the puddle and broke into loud tears.
The teacher stepped closer to me "Krystal, go to the office, ok?"
I slid hurriedly out of my seat and ran out of the room in tears for all to see my very wet butt as I left.
I tied my jacket around my waist before I got to the office but was still crying as I explained to the principal what had happened.
He was sympathetic and let me use his phone to call my dad who begrudgingly agreed to come get his 15 year old daughter at school for wetting her pants. I was mortified.
I waited the next 45 miniutes or so in the principals office in my wet pants until dad finally arrived. I slid into the truck with a bit of dread, half-expecting to be reprimanded.
Dad smiled tiredly and shook his head with a sigh. "Krissy, Krissy. What are we ever going to do with you?"
I smiled at his acceptance of me. At least I was still daddys little girl.
I was so exhausted by the time I got home that I fell asleep on my bed before I even got a chance to change my pee soaked, purple jeans.
At school the next day everyone knew I'd peed my pants in class the day before and of course I got teased. Other people I'd gone to grade school with were also quick to tell stories of how often I'd wet myself other times at school and it was soon known I was bedwetter as well. (Little did they or I know at the time that I was destined to pee my pants at least once a year all four grades of high school)
One good thing that came out of that accident was that I was to become friends with a girl who also shared my 'interests'. But that's a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment