FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Desert Rain

www.xxtreamcam.com






This happened to me when I was in the 10th grade. I'll try to re-create the scene as close as possible for those of you who missed it the first time.
I had been riding bikes in the desert with some friends when I felt the strong urge to use the bathroom. There was nothing to hide behind. That's right, no catci, no trees, and the bushes are very small. And it's not like a girl wants to pull her pants down outside anyway. So, I started riding towards home. I was almost back to the neighborhood and I started to realize that with every peddle of my bike, pee was coming out and I was wetting my pants. I jumped off my bike to gain control of myself which I barely mananged to do. Then I saw that my friends were riding towards me. I didn't want them to discover what had happened to me, so I got back on my bike and started riding away from them further out into the desert. I saw them ride back into the neighborhood. 
At least I had avoided my friends seeing me with wet pants. I wanted to go home and use the toilet but I knew if I went home in this condition, I was certain to get in trouble. 
As I sat there on my bike, wondering what I was going to do about my situation, the urge to pee was unbearable. I was squirming on the seat of my bike, wiggling back and forth and it was then that something happened to my body. It reminded me of the feeling I had when I accidently wet my panties in school. I was having an orgasm! My nipples were hard and everything! I couldn't contain myself any longer and I raised up on the seat a little, gripping the handle-bars, and as I rubbed myself on the seat, I finished peeing in my pants until I was completely soaked. It felt wonderful and I could hardly see straight. I was totally out of breath.
It took me a couple of minutes to calm down. When I finally did, I realized that there was no way I could go home now. Not looking like this! Luckily it was very hot that day so I just bummed around the desert until my pants dried. I thought I smelled a little funny but I had no other choice and I rode back to my house.
When I got home I ran to my room, changed clothes and promptly took a shower. Later that evening, my parents asked where I had been all day. I told them that I had just been riding my bike. Can you beleive it, they thought I had been smoking cigarettes! Well, I was smoking something alright!

This is the conclusion to "Desert Rain" & what happened the next day after I wet my pants while bike riding in the desert.
As I mentioned, my parents thought I had been smoking cigarettes while I was away all day. They didn't believe that I had just been riding my bike. Well, that's not all I was doing but don't tell them...ha ha. They thought that since I came home and took a shower and changed clothes that I was trying to cover up the smell of tobacco on me. And then they told me I was restricted to my room for the day. Oh man.....! 
I stormed back to my room and slammed the door. I heard my father shout "just for that make it 2 days!" 
I had a TV in my room so I watched that for a while, read a little and then I took a nap. When I woke up I had to use the bathroom. I opened my door and was walking down the hall when my mother saw me and said "you get back in your room young lady. Who said you could come out?" I tried to explain that I was just going to the bathroom. But everytime I opened my mouth, she broke me off. What the f....? I went back to my room!
I thought, "Great! Now I'm gonna wet myself again!" The thought of wetting myself made me horny and I laid down on my bed and started playing with myself reaching a climax several times. OOooooo, that was fun! But I still had to pee. I opened my door again and this time I just stuck my head out and shouted down the hall, "mom, can I use the bathroom?!" She came to me and said "no daughter of mine is going to smoke cigarettes. You stay in your room until I tell you to come out!" I wasn't smoking! Now I was really mad! I thought "I'll teach them!" I closed the door, spread my legs and started peeing on the floor through my 'jammies. I wanted my parents to see what they had made me do. Making a grown teenager wet herself locked in her room! How could they? I took my wet 'jammies off, sat on the floor in front of my door and as best I could, directed the stream until it started to flow under the door. Now I felt nasty but extremely satisfied. I sat there in my own pee and made myself climax again. I looked at the huge puddle I had made and thought "oh no, now what have I done?" Well, I didn't try to say anything. Just let them discover it on their own. 
About an hour later I heard someone coming down the hall. It was my mom. I could tell by the startled gasp that came out of her. I heard her walk away and come back. I could hear her cleaning up the pee that had gone into the hallway. Then she knocked on my door and said "I'm sorry dear, I didn't realize. I left some towels out here for you. When you get cleaned up you can come out. Go take a shower." I took a shower but went straight back to my room.
I spent the rest of the day just fiddleing around. I fell asleep watching TV. The next day, I woke up and got dressed. I could smell breakfast cooking and I joined my family at the table. Neither of my parents said a word. My father ate in silence and when he was done, got up and left for work. My mom looked up at me and said, "Have a nice day Terra. I think I'm going to do some shopping today. Please try to stay out of trouble." She left me sitting at the table feeling very nasty but loving every minute of it! I thought to myself "Geez, I think I need a cigarette. NOT..!

No comments:

Post a Comment