FART FANTASY

Sunday, March 20, 2011

discovered

www.xxtreamcam.com



hi. m'y name is Christine ...I am from canada ont.. i am am a french woman so i hope that you will anderstand my writting... first let me say that i have never tought that someday i would done what i did on a day i was at a tennis court.. i'am 5"5 118 pds.. 27 petite et very sexy.. that day i felt very hot and in need of sexe .. it was very nice outside so i decided to go on the tennis court near my house to practice my shooting and hoping to meet a man or a woman to satisfied my hot need....... so i put on my tennis outfits .... white tennis shirt. white tennis nylons panty.. and a tight pink t-shirt.. and walk to the tennis court... once i got there i was a bit sad to find no one around but i have the court all by my self... so i put m y tennis bag on the ground and in no time a was in it.. i must have played for about an hour when all of sudden if felt the need to pee...knowing that i live very close from the court i decided to wait till i get home .. i realy did'nt feel to go back home yet so i stay and keep on playing... only after a short time the pressure was more intense... so i had no other choices than to fine a place near by... but it was a open area and no place to hide, exept for a little fence arround the court.. so i tought the heck .. since there was still no one arround i decided to go by the fence to relieve myself... so i got as close as i could of the fence and once i got there i was'nt to brave about pulling douwn my panty and to bent downs to pee in the open wide like this.. my need of pee got very bad so i was thinking to pack my gears and run home... but when i saw all m y tennis balls everywere on the ground i change my mind so i thought giving me another try by the fence.... so i went back as close as i could to the fence but i hesitated again... and the need was there and i had to relieved myself.. this is when it happen...just as i was getting ready to lower my panty i look around again to make sure that no one see me.. good no one. i was very nervous and m y need felt stronger.. so i said to my self "fuck it,i piss in my panty.. so i stood up, appart m y legs a little bit and i piss in my tennis panty.. wow... what a feeling .. i piss so strongly that i could heard my piss flooding my panty... i look at my piss leaking down between my legs from my panty until the very last drop felt on the ground.. when i finish peeing i start to laught at myself telling me how durty and naughty girl i am. the bottom of my panty was completly soak and it gave me a very good feeling... i must have lost my mind because i masturbate in my wet piss panty..sitting in my puddle of pee on the ground... finely when i strait up my mind i realised what i did and the great feeling i have from my wetpanty under m'y skirt so i stay on the court and keep on playing with my wetpanty on me... when i got home about an hour later i thought about taking a good cold shower so i went to the bathroom to fill in the bath.. just as i was ready to remove my clothes to get in the tub i felt another need to piss ..instictivly i was ready to site on the toilet and to pee but i tought about that great feeling i had when i piss in my panty at the court and wanted to feel it again... ..my panty have dryed from the first piss..so i step up in the bath tub still fully clothes... i appart my legs and i piss again in my tennis panty... it felt more fun than the firt time .. i realy enjoyed the feeling of my piss flooding my panty under my skirt.. once again i mastubate standing up in the tub.. after i took my bath with all my clothes on... got i love it. it fell great and this is when is realise that i like the feeling of been wet.. since that day, my sexual life have change from one end to another.. about 2week later i came back from a bar and as i was driving back home i felt the need to piss. i was wearing my leather pants with pantyhose and hight hell. and when i arrive home and got out of my car i had to piss so bad that i once again said to myself "fuck it" and i piss in my leather pants... it felt good to feel the piss soaking my panty and running down my pantyhose inside my leather pants and into my hell. i keep my wet pants on me and i lay on my bed and masturbate in my wet soak pants.. gosh do i love it..once again i took my bath with my leather pants..i even keep my shoes.. this happen 2 years ago and today when i need to piss i dont bother to look for a bathroom. most of the time i wear skits or dresses so i simply hide and piss in panty and carry on as if nothing happen.... one day i piss tree time in the same panty... i realy love it and i will piss in my panty every time in need to pee. i fantasises to meet a woman who would like to meet me and piss in ours clothes together so if any of you readers know a woman interested in meeting me she can e-mail to me at cocharley@hotmail.com at any time day or night.. it will be a pleasure for me to talk to her.. so get back to me girls and let piss together

No comments:

Post a Comment