FART FANTASY

Monday, June 13, 2011

Yesterday, I was at school when

www.xxtreamcam.com
www.xxxhunter.co.uk
www.dgi-modelling.com
www.ripplesstoryindex.com
www.xxtreamvideo.com







Yesterday, I was at school when I had to go to the college administration building when I an urge to shit. I then saw a full figured woman with a magazine walk to the women's room. I saw that she had a short skirt outfit that showed her ass really well, as well as high heels that went good with her legs. I waited until she went in, and looking to see if anyone was around, I followed her into the restroom. As I snuck into the stall next to her, she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties, and sat down. I pulled down my pants and sat down too. She then peed for a while. Silence. Then, I heard her fart moderately and then some crackling of her shit as it slid out of her ass and into the commode. I then started to shit, but didn't fart. She farted again, and grunted as she let out another shit from her ass. It was hissing and crackling as it came out. She then started rustling the pages of her magazine as she sat there. The room smelled like rotten eggs as she farted again. She sat there reading for five minutes. I stood on the commode I was on and looked over the partition into her stall. She was reading and didn't look up to see me as I noticed her nice ass. She then farted again and let out one more shit as she grunted with all her might. She then got some toilet paper as I sat back down. She wiped about six times, pulled up her panties, flushed, and then left the bathroom.
I stayed in as I heard the cogging of her high heels get fainter. Five minutes later, I heard a pair of high heels get louder and louder. The restroom door creaked, and I could see an asian full-figured woman go into the stall where the last woman was. It sounded like she was in a hurry--she was as she pulled her tight pants down and sat down. Then, after she briefly peed, she farted forcefully and started to shit violently as she grunted. I heard all kinds of poop from the size of pebbles to logs crackle and plop into the commode. The restroom then really started to smell like rotten eggs. "Ooooh, shit," She said.
I later stood on the commode and looked over to see who it was. She was big and beautiful as she sat on her throne, staring at the stall door with her pants and panties around her ankles. Her ass was big and round. I really got aroused then. I didn't get caught as I sat back down. I heard her fart again as some more shit came out. She then got some paper and wiped about ten times. She then pulled up her pants, flushed, washed her hands, and left. When I heard her high heels stop clogging, I wiped, flushed , and then snuck out without getting caught.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment