FART FANTASY

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Wet Day

 It was pouring down raining for hours one day and I was running around a baseball field until I finally flopped face-down in the four-inch sopping mud. My flannel, t-shirt, jeans and high tops were absolutely filled inside and out with mud, amidst my entertainment I had to pee. It was too far to the closest bathroom., and being completely mud covered I'd have to wash up before anyone would let me use their potty so I chose the next best thing. Soaked through to the skin, looking like a misshapen clay doll, I flopped down on my back this time and peed, the rain was coming down in a cool torrent and I was warm between my legs for half-a-minute. I love playing in the mud but thought you folks might like that little tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment