FART FANTASY

Thursday, June 23, 2011

WET SPOTS

http://www.xxxhunter.co.uk



From Danielle, Netherlands.
March 1996

[2] Rainy jeans and wet spots

A few weeks after I had seen my cousin peeing through her swimsuit, I was 
home alone, listening to some music in my bedroom. I felt the urge to pee, 
but as always when I was alone, I held it back by standing cross-legged; 
now and then holding a hand between my legs. That was not because I found
it exciting to hold back, but just because I was too lazy to go to the
bathroom. It was very normal to me to hold back as long as possible. Just a
bad habit when I was (and am) alone.

Suddenly I remembered the day at the swimming pool and also the moment I
completly soaked my pink jeans. It looked as if I got that nice feeling again
when I felt the pee running down my legs that day. I got an irresistible
feeling of doing it again. But I also realized that I would be in big trouble
when my mother found the soaked brand new denim jeans I was wearing. So I went
to the bathroom and took off my jeans, shoes and socks. But I kept my light
blue cotton panties on and stept into the shower-bath. From there I could see
myself in the mirror. For a few seconds I hesitated, but then I spreaded my
legs and let go the first jet of urine.  It went almost directly through my
undies. I looked at my panties in the mirror. It was a funny sight, seeing
that jet streaming through my panties in the shower-bath. Not one jet ran
down my legs. I almost kept completely dry, except for the crotch of my
panties. But that was also what I didn't like about it. I didn't even feel
the warm feeling of the saoked crotch. In fact I felt absolutely nothing, as
if I didn't pee through my undies. The wet spot was so small that I didn't
put on dry panties.

I put on my jeans again, over the peeded undies. It only caused a small wet
spot in the crotch of my denims, but no one would notice that. I was a bit
disappointed. Why was it so exciting that time with the pink jeans, while
this time I felt nothing. It must have been the fact that I didn't feel the
pee running down my legs, soaking the fabric of my panties and jeans. But I
didn't have the nerve to wet my jeans, afraid for my mother's reaction. So a
few days later I did the same thing, standing in the shower-bath with only my
panties on, but this time I didn't spread my legs. I kept them cross-legged.
And now the pee was really soaking my panties and legs, and it just felt
wonderful.

I practiced this naughty game for a lot of years, and I believe my mother
never found out. Usually I did it just before I took a shower. Afterwards I
let the panties dry for a few days on a secret place in my wardrobe, and then
put them in the laundry basket. I didn't pee through white panties because
that caused a yellow stain, even when it was dry. So I always used colored
undies. No problem at all.

But in the meanwhile I got more and more excited by the idea of peeing in my
jeans. But I was afraid that if I let them dry before puting them in the
laundry basket, my mother would smell the dry urine, or see the dry stain.

And then one day I was walking with our dog when suddenly it started to rain.
And not a few raindrups, no it was a complete cloudburst. It only took half
a minute to get completly soaked. I wasn't glad at all and hurried to go back
home when I realized I had to pee really bad. The rain felt cold through the
wet fabric of my clothes. And then I remembered the warm feeling I felt that
time I peed my pink jeans. And again I hesitated for a moment because a
strange man was walking a few yards behind me. But what the heck, he absolutely
couldn't see when I peed through my already saturated jeans. So I just let it
go. And indeed it felt warm al over my pussy, ass and legs. It was wonderful.
For the first time in years I again peed my jeans. I think I was 14 years old,
or something like that.

Unconciously I also rubbed with one hand against the crotch of my soaked
jeans, suddenly realizing I was walking on the public streets near my house.
I was quivering from excitement when I got home and I was near to an orgasm.
My mother laughed at me, and told me she had warned me of the coming rain.
But I didn't listen to her, went straigth to my room, took off my wet jeans
and masturbated through the crotch of my wet panties. It was the most
wonderful thing I had ever experienced. My wet clothes went straight to the
washing-machine. Nobody noticed that it wasn't just rain that caused the wet
fabric.

Afterwards I have often took benefit from the fact it was raining. I usually
"forgot" to take my raining-clothes to school. But I wet my jeans only when
I was going home. I even did it a few times while my schoolfriend was cycling
next to me. I got extra excited to do it when someone was close to me, but
couldn't realize or see what I was doing.

And another thing that really turned me on, was peeing just a little bit in
my denims. Just enough to cause a small wet spot in my crotch. Normally no
one could see that, only when I was sitting and spread my legs. I did that
for the first time when I was at a funfair sitting near the dodgems. A boy
about my age passed by and I saw his surprised face when he looked between
my legs. He was still walking, but kept his eyes at my crotch for a few
seconds. I saw him thinking: "Has she really...?"

That day I found out that a lot of boys look between women's legs, even when
she is wearing jeans, like I did. Why are they doing that? I can't imagine
that they all hope to see a peed crotch. I suppose they all thought I was a
naughty big little girl that could better use a nappy. In fact, one boy even
told me so when he saw my wet crotch. From time to time I peed again a little
bit because the wet spot was dry or almost not visible anymore. Of course,
when people walked by that knew me, I kept my legs together. It was a funny
and exciting afternoon.

But at the same time I realized more and more that I had a very strange
habit. I was reading articles about sex and all kinds of kinks that people
have. Sex with animals, SM, spanking, tickling, all kind of things. I even
found some letters about wetsex. My parents bought sex magazines from time to
time and hid them in their wardrobe. They didn't know I was reading them
too when I was home alone. All the wetsex things were handling about the same:
peeing at each other's nude body, or drinking urine. And those are two things
I will never do. Peeing at each other, OK, but not naked. And drinking urine,
BAH! All those letters and articles were giving me the idea I must have been
the only girl in the world that liked to pee her pants. Boys were looking
between my legs that day at the funfair, but I always looked between girls
legs when the were wearing pants. Not because I love girls, but only to find
a girl that had a wet spot in her pants and perhaps give me the idea I wasn't
the only one.

And then one day I saw a letter in a sex magazine about pants-peeing. A letter
written by a German woman called Hannelore and there was also a picture,
showing Hannelore in her completly soaked jeans. I got completly mad when I
saw that picture. That same afternoon, I was about 16, I wrote a letter to
that magazine about my naughty habit. But that's for the next time.

Danielle



                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment