FART FANTASY

Saturday, August 20, 2011

"The Test" a true story

Hi..I have been reading the posts on the message board and only found one or two true stories. Well this one is true. I am a 29 year old female and 2 years ago I was taking night summer courses for a degree. I was working at Macys at the time. One nigh in October I was going to have a midterm exam. I worked that day and when I left I drove straight to school. I stopped off at Mc Donalds drive through to get a burger and a diet coke.Almost always by the time I left work I needed to go but I almost always waited to get to school to use the ladiesroom.That night was no different, I needed to go pretty bad. On the way to school there was a road crew that totally screwed up the road and caused me to be late.I was really worried that I wouldn't make it. The prof closed the doors exactly on time for tests and no one was allowed in after the teat started. I finally made it to school and parked. I ran to the building (and past the ladies room) to get to class.I made it by about 30 seconds. As he was handing out the test I remember thinking that this was going to be a long night, I was very full and really needed to pee.But I figured I would just do the test and then go to the bathroom. I never ever had any problem holding it before. After about 20 minutes I guess the diet coke hit me. All of a sudden the urgency really increased.I couldn't believe the predicament I got myself into. But even then I thought the worse that would happen was I was going to be very uncomfortable.In about 15 ore minutes I was going out of my mind.I was sitting on the edge of my chair, crossing and uncrossing my legs, even my old standby...sitting on my foot to apply pressure didn't work. It just kept building. I remember getting so hot, my hands started to sweat and there was perspiration on my forehead, even my hair felt damp. Then the waves started, They might be called spasms. The urgency would build so strong that I had to concentrate so hard to hold back and then it would ease up. I kept looking at my watch and the test. I was about half done and there was 50 minutes left in the class. Never in my life did I feel so compromised..I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave because of the test and probably because I wouldn't be able to walk normally. All of a sudden I felt it...warm and wet...just a little. I never even felt it come out. I froze up..I died! I kept telling myself that this doesn't happen to adults. I was wearing a black and white checked kilt skirt. I tried to casually lift the back from under me to keep it dry. It seemed that that little bit of pee actually took the edge off the situation. I started the test again but the spasms started in a few minutes again. For the first time in my life I actually thought that I was going to pee in my clothes in fornt of the whole class. I couldn't even move. I could only think about the urgency and the spasm pain. Then it happened again and in a few more seconds again but this time I actually felt my abdominal muscles almost push out the pee.I felt so wet, it took everything to stop. Then the worst thing happened..I heard the pee run off my chair onto the floor. A trickel and then drips. I quickly put my shoe where the puddel was to hide it but the guy next to me heard it also and now knew about my situation.He didn't say anything but knowing that he knew how bad I needed to pee made it even worse. By now there were people finishing and leaving the room. The pee that came out of me was enough to dull the pain so I finished the test, sitting in my own pee. I wanted to wait for everyone to leave before I attempted to get up but the guy next to me just wouldn't leave. He kept his eye on me all the time. Finally I gave up and just got up. I could barely walk but I wouldn't give him the victory of seing me that bad so I tried to walk as naturally as possible. I handed in my paper and left. The ladies room was 2 doors down and I went in and relieved myself. I never ever peed so much. I was actually exhausted. I blotted my wet panties and went to the mirror s to fix myself up. My make up had run...evidently I even was crying at one time but didn't even realize it. I got in my car and went home..True Story



BECOME A WEBCAM MODEL GET 2% SHARE IN A WEBCAM BUSINESS
I'm a multi millionaire owner of a few adult webcam sites; I'm looking for someone as sexy as you to 
Work on my new Site www.xxtreamcam.com that opened a few months ago , as it is a new site you will be looked after and will have the opportunity for global travel as we will be opening some studios in Jamaica, Thailand and the far east and will need people to go and set up these studios once they have gained experience as a webcam model . You can earn $50-200 per hour.
For the first ten models you will receive 2% of our company , yes that's 2% of the actual company the only condition is you are live on our webcam for at least 6 months an 20 hours per week , so not only will you get paid for your live time you will get 2% of the entire profit for ever , or if company sold 2% of the sale profit .
Please message me if you are interested in finding out more. Email me at info@xxtreamcam.com
Kind Regards 


XXTREAM


http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/g4pe/sm2NU/








1 comment:

  1. WE ARE SEARCHING FOR SEXY CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE OVER $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete