FART FANTASY

Saturday, August 13, 2011

My last true "accident"...


 I had posted awhile back that I am a new member to this great community... and have gotten to meet some very cool people...(Hi Alex, Hi Tantra, Hi Catt) and get some very naughty ideas to try, so thanks everyone... I shared this story with Alex and he enjoyed it very much, and I enjoyed telling it, so I hope some of you will enjoy it too.
I have not yet worked up the nerve to wet myself in public on purpose, but I did have a public true accident not that long ago, that despite the fact that I would have chosen not to do it, I quite enjoyed myself.
It was a couple of years ago, early spring like it is now, still cold and rainy, and I was living deep in the city. I was out for a date with my manager from work, quite a strange feeling in and of itself... anyways we were bar hpoing with some friends and I really managed to tie one on. In my nervousness from feeling awkward in being with my boss, I wound up drinking way too many beers, way too many...Anyway, I had to take two el trains and then had a 10 minute walk to get back home to my apartment, so I made sure to pee before leaving the bar, I had already done so many times during the evening, as beer goes right through me, so why not one more time???
He walked me to my train stop, and as we stood on the raised platform we locked in this great drunken, passionate kiss... of course then he says I should hurray and go home before I wind up doing something I would regret. Who ever regrets screwing their boss? hahaha... So drunk, horny and frustrated I got on the train, and watched him fade in the distance as we pulled away. By the end of the first train ride, I was really feeling the need to pee, the beer quickly refilling my bladder, but oh well, I knew I would be home soon.
I stood on the platform, feeling the cold Chicago night wind blowing hard up against me, sending shivers down my spine. Shit, now I really had to go... I quickly got on the next train and hurried to sit down, I immediatly shoved my hands between my thighs, and squirmed against my fists that were buried in my crotch. If anyone was looking at me, I was to drunk to notice or care.
The train sped along in the darkness, bumping and shaking, and I began to feel myself losing control. With my hand cupped over my pussy, I felt a hot brust of pee flow into my jeans. I rubbed a finger along the seam in my crotch, thourgholy turned on. Then reality hit me and I remembered where I was and I squeezed myself hard to stop any other pee from coming. I just looked at my crotch, just a small dark circle right in the center, not too bad... I didn't even bother to look if anyone noticed.
It seemed that it took forever to get to my stop, and when the train eventually did, I practically jumped out of my seat... I guess sudden movements weren't such a good idea as a long hot stream of piss sneeked out and flowed down my thigh, stopping halfway down. I did my best to clench up and hurray on my way. As soon as I was away from the other passengers boarding and departing, I once again gripped myself and rubbed at that wet patch. Luckily there were not alot of people around at 2:30 in the morning. My head was starting to spin as the alcohol gripped me, and all I could think was that I better move my ass before I reallt flooded myself.
I tried to walk fast and hurray, but it was near immpossible to do so, as I had to keep stopping and clenching my legs together to try and fight the urge to piss myself. After doing the pee dance for a couple of blocks, I came to the realization that it was going to be immpossible to make it home and up the stairs to my apartment without peeing first, so I resolved myself to my fate and decided to pee in someone's yard. You know, behind a bush or tree, or car in a driveway... seemed reasonable enough to me in my state.
But I just kept walking, I was being too picky or too paranoid. I couldn't find a house that looked safe, or dark enough. I guess being picky wasn't such a good idea, because the next thing I felt myself letting go and a warm puddle of piss filled my panties, making a large visiable circle on the front of my jeans... I was doomed now. I ran a bit, to someone's darkened driveway, off the main road a bit, and with each step another little squirt escaped into my pants. I had no control over it at this point and it just started to flood out, streamong down both sides, both thighs, so hot and sticking my pants to me. I was so turned on and completly amazed as I just stood there watching my piss darken my jeans all the way down to my ankles. I guess in my relaxed state I just comletly let go because a hot stream just came shooting out of the center of my crotch, through my panties, through my jeans, straight out spashing on the sidewalk, making a puddle and small flowing stream onto this person's driveway... it was so amazing. I just stood, legs spread, and enjoyed it, what else could I do? When it finally stopped and turned into just a warm dribble in my soaking panties, I started to run home, squishing and dripping in my crotch and in my socks, all the way home. A few heads turned, but what was one more drunk girl who had an accident in the middle of the city, in the middle of the night?
I was really fucking horny now and as I ran up my stairs I could hardly wait to be home. I went into my room and peeled off my wet denim and cotton panties and dropped onto the bed. I plunged a finger deep into myself and found my pussy to be wetter than ever, not just from my piss but with my cummy juices that filled me in my totally aroused state. I finger fucked myself hard and came almost immediatly in an explosive orgasm... it was incredible...
Something I will have to try again soon... I hope you enjoyed reading about it, as I have enjoyed sharing it. Stay wet everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment