FART FANTASY

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My School Bus



My School Bus



[ Replies ] [ Hot Wet Photos ] [ Post Reply ] [ ] [ Wet Set On-Line ]

Posted by Marilee on September 14, 1998 at 15:20
Reading the story of the "Wet Cheerleader" reminded me of an experience I had in my first year of high school. I had a usual routine of going to my classes everyday and eating lunch with some friends on the grass near the football field. I would sit eating and talking with my friends and since there were no restrooms nearby, although I usually started feeling the need after lunch, I would hold it until our break between afternoon classes and use the restroom on my way to my last class.
          On this particular day it was no different except when I got to the restroom I found it locked and an "out of order" sign on the door. I really had to go by now but there wasn't enough time to find another restroom so I decided I would just have to hold it until after school whch was only about an hour away. [sort of like I'm holding it right now as I'm figgiting in my chair and crossing my legs.] I went on to my class and did my best not to squirm in my seat too much. I sat there wishng class would go by fast and kept looking at the clock every time my pee would try to escape into my panties. I kept my legs crossed throughout most of the class trying to hold it in. [ I'm trying to finish this story before I pee but a squirt just went into my panties and left a silver dollar size stain on my peach color shorts.]
          Finally the bell rang and class was over. Being in such a condition I wasn't really thinking right when I rushed by the teachers desk and my notebook brushed a pile of papers off onto the floor. She looked horrofied seeing the papers all over the floor and demanded that I pick them up and arrange them back in the proper order. I begged her to let me go as I was about to pee in my panties but she insisted I complete the task. So I did it as quickly as I could, not really caring about the mistakes I knew I was making, I just needed to get out of there. Finally I finished, but now there wouldn't be time to use the restroom or I would miss my bus. I nearly ran to the front of the school where my school bus parked, The other kids had just started boarding the bus and I got in line to get on when I started to leak. It was a small one though and soaked the crotch of my panties and dribbled a few drops from under my skirt onto the sidewalk that I could see as I entered the bus. I had to sit near the back since I was the last one on but I didn't mind too much in case I should leak on the way home it would be that many less people that might notice. [ I just had to let some more pee go into my pants and now the whole bottom of my shorts are wet.]
          I lived in the hilly suberbs of the city and it always took about fourty five minutes to get home, my stop was the last one on the route. At least now I was on my way to getting relief, if I could just hold on until I got home. We traveled from stop to stop, droping kids off, and by now I was squezing myself into the corner of the seat trying to hold my pee but now and then a small bit would seep out into my already wet panties. Finally we were about five miles from my stop and I was the only one left in the rear half of the bus. I just could not hold it any longer. I carefully lifted myself up off the seat and pulled the back of my skirt up around my waist keeping the front over my legs. Then I gripped the band on my panties and slid them down half way to my knees. [ Sorry, I just peed a small gusher into my pants again ] I sat back down on the seat and slid down and forward so that my naked butt was right on the edge of the seat and my knees were resting on the seat in front of me. My pee imediately started to dribble down my pussy and between my butt cheeks and onto the floor. Then I just let go. The dribble turned into a stream that shot directly out and onto the floor with a splashing sound. At times it would hit the bottom of the seat in front of me and run along the edge until it dripped off onto the floor. There was so much noise from the bus and the traffic though I was sure no one could hear it but me. I was starting to worry about the growing puddle on the floor running toward the front of the bus where it might be seen by the few that were still there but it didn't matter as there was no way I could have stopped until by bladder was empty. When I was finished I slid my panties back up but kept the back of my skirt belind me so it wouldn't get into the wet seat under me.
          When we reached my stop I walked up the isle toward the door looking at the floor out of the coner of my eye. I could see my pee running almost all the way to the front of the bus. Near the front there were wet shoe prints marking a trail from a seat to the steps and down. I got off the bus feeling totally relieved and verry erotic. When I got home I took off all my clothes and layed on my bed and masturbated like crazy, which is exactally what I am going to do right now as soon as I get out of these wet shorts and panties.

Email:


Replies :



Post a Reply

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:



[ Replies ] [ Hot Wet Photos ] [ Post Reply ] [ ] [ Wet Set On-Line ]




No comments:

Post a Comment