FART FANTASY

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sweaty Night (another fart poem)


www.xxtreamvideo.com
www.xxtreamcam.com
www.xxxhunter.co.uk

www.dgi-modelling.com




by Just A Guy on Tue May 26, 1998

Her ass on my leg please don't make me beg
I will be ashamed
cause a Perv I'll be named
your wind smells like eggs its so hot and sassy
I feel relieved when you get all gassy.
It's silent like me..
I won't make a sound...cause my ears await till you set your wind free...
I want to give you a bath with my tongue..
clean up the invisible mess...
oh its so hot..its so moist I love you I guess..
but is it you I love or is it that you know what I like?...
Who are you really? ahh your wind again..
here let me poke you with my spike...
let me take a whiff underneath these blankets and this sheet
and when I have smelled you my night is complete..
but really who are you?
I don't know your last name
but when you fart it's like love its all the same...
as I get sexually aroused and my finger in your ass
hoping you would shoot it out with your gas..
the hot wind like fire and smell...
my skin can smell it some say this is hell...
but I guess we all have different likes ..
I guess we all have different views...
heaven to me is when you blow a fuse
(you know what I mean)
here now I am like a sleepy kitty
all purring and whiskered 'cause you're so pretty
but why am I attracted?
Actually I don't care why...
cause with tonight going on,
here is where I would like to die......

No comments:

Post a Comment