FART FANTASY

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Camping Trip - Part 3 - Day 2

www.xxtreamcam.com

www.xxtreamvideo.com

www.xxhunter.co.uk






Posted by Marilee on September 22, 1998 at 15:29

It was now late Sunday afternoon and we were preparing to leave the camp and head home. I had put on my panties and jeans I was wearing when we arrived since they had dried the day before. Jimmy had gone up the dirt road with the shovel to try to remove some of the larger bumps and fill in the gullies so we could get the van back up without getting stuck. I was cleaning up the campsite and putting everything away for the trip home. When my work was finished I walked up the road to where jimmy was working to ask him how he was progressing and he told me he still had some work left to do. I decided to walk around the area and look around while I waited for him and said I would be back in a while. I headed up the dirt road toward the main road. At the end of our road I could see the top of the hill that it had been cut into and decided to climb up to the top for a better view of the mountains. It didn't look very far and I think only took about ten minutes of climbing before I reached the top. It was so nice and peacefull there and the view of the mountains was spectacular. Looking up through the canyons I could see about twenty miles to the higher snow capped peaks in the distance. It was so strangely quite with the silence broken only by the chirping of birds and an occasional rustle of leaves as a squirel would jump from branch to branch in the trees on the hllside below me. Now and then there would be the faint hum of a passing car on the main road and I could see them as they would wind through the mountains and dissapear from sight.
          I stood there for a while just enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of nature when my mind started to wander. I started recalling the wonderfull weekend that now was comming to a close and thought back to my thoughts when we had first arrived and I nearly wet my pants. It was then that I realized I still had one more thing to do before we left. I had not peed since I first got up this morning and I could feel the fullness in my bladder although I was not desperate yet. Still, ever since we had arrived I had wanted to pee in my pants. I thought about it for a while and decided that if I didn't do it now I wouldn't get another chance and would probably regret it for the rest of my life. With my hands clasped behind my back and my feet about a foot apart I stood on the top of my mountan and began wetting my pants. I just stood there still and relaxed looking out at the scenery as my pee filled my panties and began soaking the insides of the legs of my jeans. The rush of excitement I was getting was like nothing else I had ever experenced as the warm wet pee just kept running and squirting from my pussy into the soft fabric of my panties and soaking my jeans completely. I wanted it to last forever and would hold back for a moment of reflection then let it squirt out again. Again I held back to reflect for a moment then with a push, let all I had left spray out into my panies and jeans. I felt like I was about to orgasism at that point but needed a little help. I put my right hand down into the front of my pants sliding it over my soft mound of wet pubic hair and began rubbbing my pussy as the last of my pee soaked my hand. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to as my mind was completely oblivious to everything except my ecstacy. It only took a few moments of sliding my fingers over my clit and the feel of all the warm wetness on my hand before there was an explosion in my pants of sexual pleasure greater than anything Jimmy had ever given me. My legs trembled and nearly gave out as waves of erotic pleasure serged through my body. I almost couldn't believe I was standing on top of a mountain in soaked jeans getting myself off right out in the open and the thought of it made me cum even more. Just writting about it now is making me want to go back up there and do it again, but instead I am going to settle for wetting my pants right here and now....... Wow, I have to finish this fast. I knew no matter what the state of my love life was from then on, I could, on my own, experience that pleasure again. All I needed was a hilltop in the mountains.
       After I regained my senses and control of my mind I climbed back down the hill to where Jimmy was just finishing up. He imediately saw my wet pants and asked me what had happened. I told him I had an accident on the way back thnking I could hold it until I reached the camp. He looked a little disappointed but would get over it knowing there would by plenty of other times he could watch me wet my pants.
Love ya all, gota go now (I'm verry wet and horney).
Marilee

Email:


No comments:

Post a Comment