FART FANTASY

Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday girl F/M wet

www.xxtreamcam.com

www.xxtreamvideo.com
www.dgi-modelling.com

www.ripplesstoryindex.com






Warning, this story is mostly about women pissing, but has one male pissing. Hit the "back" button if you’re not interested.
Birthday girl
One evening my good friend and next door neighbor, Mary, asked me if I wouldn’t mind playing designated driver for her friend Donna’s birthday party, so that they could go bar-hopping safely. I thought it would be fun so I readily agreed.
I picked up the van that Mary rented, then picked up Mary, Donna, and their friends Carol, Sharon, and Tammy at Mary’s house. The girls were all dressed more casually than they usually do for a night on the town, (faded jeans, old wool sweaters, turtlenecks and tennis shoes) They looked more like they were going to paint a house than go bar hopping but I figured they were all in for a night of raising hell, so I thought nothing of it. Little did I know what I was in for.
The night was really fun as the girls had a few drinks at each of several of at each Providence’s hot spots. We all had a great time and at around 1:00AM we all decided to head back to Newport.
The girls all seemed to be really buzzed and were all telling jokes and old "war stories" and giggling uncontrollably until we hit a major traffic jam coming onto the Washington bridge. As far as I could see, none of the girls stopped to pee before we left (or anytime for that matter) and all appeared to be squirming and fidgeting quite a bit.
Sharon then blurted out, "dammit, I’ve got to piss like a Russian race horse" in a rather drunken slur. All the girls started laughing again and Donna, trying to get in a word through her giggling said "stop it, you’re going to make me piss my pants". They all kept laughing as Mary said, " it won’t be the first time". Then everyone paused a second, looked at each other, biting their lips, and started laughing again.
"Shut up Mary, not in front of Bob, besides you’ve got no room to talk", Donna said in between giggles, "None of you do", she said, as they were all now falling out of their seats laughing.
Their laughter was infectious but I tried to keep my composure and make it look like I was laughing with them, not at them, while at the same time trying to loosen up my pants to keep my hard-on from looking too obvious.
After about a half hour we realized the traffic was not moving and the girls where really squirming around. They were all still chugging down the beers with obvious disregard for the fact that there was no place to get out and pee. We were only a few hundred yards from the accident scene that was causing the tie up and there were police and rescue people all over the place, along with people from the traffic jam mulling around out of their cars.
At this point all the girls were furiously squeezing and rubbing themselves, rocking back and forth in their seats, trying to hold off the inevitable flood. The sight of these five good-looking young women forcing their hands into the crotches of their tight pants was causing me to nearly spontaneously explode in my jeans.
Carol finally said exasperated, "I give up, I can’t hold it any longer, you all win" as she loosened her grip and shimmied up her long tunic sweater out of harms way and relaxed. There was suddenly dead silence in the van and I heard that distinctive hissing sound, as the crotch of Carol’s black cotton/lacra stretch pants quickly turned a dark glossy black. A puddle pooled up on the seat between her legs, then overflowed and noisily splashed onto the (luckily vinyl) floor of the van.
Carol had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she complete soaked herself in her own warm pee. The other girls started laughing uncontrollably again as Sharon slid to the floor on her hands and knees and proceeded to make a puddle of her own. I was in a state of shock as I watched the glistening wet stains quickly spread down the thighs of Sharon’s tight blue denim jeans, adding to a large puddle that was now forming on the floor.
Then is succession, Donna, Tammy and Mary, each let go. First Donna slid onto the floor on her knees still holding the front of her sweater in her crotch as her pee came out with such force that it squirted out through the material, spreading in all directions soaking the front of her sweater and blue jeans, even soaking her socks and sneakers.
Then Tammy just uncrossed her legs, lifted the hem of her sweater and with a big shit-eating grin, proceeded to flood her light brown corduroy jeans. My mouth hung wide open as I watched this near perfect circle spread across the front of her jeans and wick up into her white cotton turtleneck.
The sound of four women pissing their pants in unison and the resulting splashing sound it was making was echoing all through the van and I was kind of comically thinking that this was better than any theater surround sound.
Mary sitting in the front was the last to lose it. She just smiled, looking at the massive bulge in my pants, then into my eyes as she began to pee her pants. I was getting dizzy as I watched the dark stain spread in all directions on the front of Mary’s faded blue denim overalls and hearing a distinctively loud hissing sound coming from inside her pants, imagining the warm pee soaking her beautiful thighs and wicking up into the belly of her sweater.
Mary’s flood flowed over the edge of her seat adding to the massive lake on the floor that was now beginning to stream down to the door-step of the van. Mary then said to me, "well, how bout you, you’re not a party pooper are you? Mary then reached over running her hand up and down my inner thigh while the other girls were egging me on saying things like: "c’mon Bob, we know you need to go too", and "you’re not going to make us feel embarrassed all alone are you?"
They were oh so right, I didn’t drink any alcohol that night but I had had so much ice tea that I knew I wasn’t going to make it either, so I just loosened up my pants enough to let go. As I filled my pants with piss, Mary, Sharon and Carol were hugging and rubbing me all over. I nearly passed out as I filled my jockeys with a massive load of cum.
I had to clear my head quickly as the traffic started to move. All the way back, in between the conversation, there was an occasional splashing sound as each girl pissed in her already soaked pants again and again, each time setting the girls off into a new bout of laughter.
When we got back to Mary’s house, we all hung out by the indoor pool. We all went for a swim fully clothed, sweaters, shoes and all. Sitting in deck chairs around the pool the girls were all drinking and intermittently pissing themselves, I even had a few beers myself.
At this point everyone was so drunk, no one seem to have any inhibitions about pissing in their pants including me. Each of the girls would masturbate themselves into an orgasm a few times through the night and it was making me kind of jealous that I could only have one. I think Mary sensed this because she asked me if I would like her to sit in my lap and pee on me through her pants.
After that all the girls took turns pissing on me and each time the pee splashing under my chair would set the girls off into another laughing fit and me into heaven. As the night progressed they became more daring and erotic as they kissed and dry humped me forcing their wet sweater clad breasts into my face.
At one point we were all in the pool kissing and fondling each other like a swarm of snakes. I had no fluid left in the sack, but the exquisite feeling and smell of these hot pee soaked women with their long wet hair dangling in my face was so overwhelming that many times I felt a surge that would have squirted out the leg of my pants if it were loaded.
Later, Mary informed me that they started the night off playing a game of "hold-it" and that they had been doing it ever since they were little girls, but that they never had this much fun before. This was one group of friends I hoped I’d never lose, but alas, the alarm clock went off and I was left lying alone in my own wet gooey mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment