FART FANTASY

Friday, January 31, 2014

Pee my Pants Story 25

The very first time I wet my pants as an adult, I was totally humiliated. Even though no one was around, I just couldn't hold it any longer. I was stuck in traffic, in my car, driving home from work. I wiggled and squirmed all I could to hold it. Soon, the more I wiggled, the more I leaked. Finally, I just peed all over myself. By the time I got home, it was obvious I had really wet my pants. I was 28 years old, too. And, peeing my pants.
Now, I'm considerably older, and have 'accidents' all the time. When I feel that first urge to go, I have to go right away, or I'll pee on myself. And, I get that urge almost every two hours like clockwork. The other day in Macy's I got that urge, and wet my pants all the way to the lady's room. Last Thursday, I even peed my pants at work. I work at a call center, and got stuck on a very long call. By the time I said good bye to the caller, I had wet all over myself. There was a puddle on the carpet under my very wet chair.
On long car trips, my husband insists I wear Depends, just to keep from having to stop every two hours. Otherwise, we have to stop just so I don't wet my pants in the car. For him, it's kind of a turn on. Sometimes, I even get a little spanking for not being a big girl when I pee in my pants. Which I kind of like. Sometimes, while getting my 'spanking' I'll pee my panties just a little bit, to get spanked just a little more before sex. Still, most of the time, I wet my pants out of just not being able to contain it any longer.

I pee my pants so often now, until I am no longer even embarrassed about it when it happens. It's just another fact of life. When I have to go, I just have to go, or I will wet my pants. I guess I'm really not a big girl. After all, big girls don't pee in their pants beds as often as I do. I pee in my pants at least once or twice a day, and pee the bed four or five nights a week.
Posted

No comments:

Post a Comment