FART FANTASY

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bottled Water byTheEnglishWriter©

I walked in & casually scanned the occupants, pondering who might make good company, or if I'd be better off on my own. Over to the side there was a lady on her own, and quite attractive. On her own though. Maybe the book in her hand was a guard. Certainly no-one was going to catch her eye, but maybe that's what she preferred. Fortune favours the brave, I reminded myself as I sauntered over.

There was nothing unusual about her having a bottle of water on her table, even if she was not drinking from it, there being a glass of wine in her hand. What piqued my curiosity were the two others in her bag. I'm like that. I notice things. I also noticed that all three bottles lacked their labels. Refilled with tap water, maybe?

In situations like this, you always need an ice breaker, and water seemed as good as any.

"Do you drink a lot of water then?"

She looked up. "No more than anyone else, I imagine."

"You seem to have a plentiful supply, that's all."

"They're not for me. They're for the person I'm going to meet."

"You expecting him to be thirsty then?"

"I do hope not. But just in case, I have water for him."

She was enigmatic, but perfectly friendly. And attractive too, which was why I'd started this conversation, though I now felt I was getting out of my depth. Still, sink or swim.....

"May I sit here?"

"Please, be my guest." She had an enchanting smile. And I was still very curious about her water.

"I wouldn't be taking someone's chair?" I questioned. "Only before, you mentioned meeting someone."

"Oh, there's no date or anything. It's just in case I do meet someone. I do seem to meet people often."

That didn't surprise me. "You've met me."

She smiled at this. "Yes, I have, haven't I?"

"But you haven't offered me any water."

"I don't know if I want to yet."

"OK. While you're deciding, I'm going to get a drink. Would you like something? More wine, maybe? Or something different?

"A glass of white please."

I returned with my beer, her wine, plus an empty glass. Now it was her turn to ask questions.

"Who's the empty glass for then?"

"Me, if or when you've decided I'm worthy of your water. Is it holy water or something?"

She smiled with me. "No, it's just tap water. But water's good for you, isn't it?"

"It is indeed. My Dad always said, 'if you don't drink you'll die...'"

"He sounds a wise man."

"He was indeed. Though he was mostly referring to alcohol. He made his own, didn't want to see it wasted."

She opened her bottle and poured some into the empty glass. And more, filling it, right to the brim, some even slopping over the rim.

"Oh my, I've spilt some", she said, with a coquettish smirk. She held my eye, smiling, and I was now getting an idea of where this might be going. The idea of some spillage, with her, was actually turning me on.

"Now drink it, and don't spill any!" she commanded. Seems I was wrong about the spillage.

I'd already drunk most of my beer, though she'd hardly touched her wine.

"Another beer?"

"Sure, thanks. Though if I keep drinking this quickly I'll be running to the loo every five min...."

"Don't!" she interrupted, just a little too quickly. She suddenly looked flustered, and stared at the table.

"What is it?" I asked, feeling concerned.

"I'll get your drink. Wait there." I was going nowhere, I was now completely intrigued.

She came back with two glasses, though unlike the ones I'd brought, both of these were full. While she'd been away I'd finished my beer, but now had another, plus a glass of water before me.

"I've not had a lady try to get me drunk before", I quipped.

"Not drunk, just full. I'd like you to drink a lot, just a lot of liquid."

"I see. You're doing pretty well so far. What do you hope to get out of it?"

"Can't you guess?"

I thought. And thought some more. "I can't, tell me." I trusted my puzzled expression showed that I wasn't bluffing. I really had no idea why she wanted me to drink so much, but not get drunk.

"I guess you've not done it before," she said enigmatically.

"I guess not, whatever it is. But I'm intrigued now. So tell me."

Her expression was earnest, and I had the feeling that somehow I was now going to be put to the test. She took my hands in hers and asked, "What do you think about when you pee?"

I stared at her for a moment. And thought about my hands in hers. Her small & soft hands. That was very forward, wasn't it? I wasn't thinking so much about my answer, instead why she might be asking. "Just peeing, I guess. I don't think I've ever thought about what I was doing, when I was doing it. Except maybe sometimes relief. Y'know, when you're busting, and you've had to wait. That's a nice feeling, isn't it?"

"Seems a terrible waste though, doesn't it?"

"What, the pee? I suppose so. I've not thought about it like that. What else could you do with it except pee it away?"

"Well, I can think of a use."

"You gonna tell me?"

She looked around furtively, but said nothing. Instead, she pulled her bag onto her lap & took out a pen. Then fumbled some more through it, and eventually took out a napkin. She wrote on it, shielding her words with her hand, then slip it across the table, her hand still obscuring the words. Slowly she withdrew her hand, leaving the napkin in front of me. On it she'd written, 'I WANT TO DRINK YOUR PISS'. I read it again, mouthing the words silently in my head. 'I want to drink your piss'. Now that was a first, no-one had ever asked me to do that before. But as I thought about it, thought about doing it to her, an image came into my mind. Her on her knees before me, my cock in her mouth, her holding it there, me holding her head tightly as my piss flowed out, into her mouth, she drinking it as quickly as she could, and what she couldn't drink running out of her mouth and over her breasts in a golden shower. Damn! That turned me on. I looked at her, across the table, and she looked back at me.

I leaned forward, and said "Come closer, I want to say something." She leaned forward too. "Closer", I said, and we both leaned closer till we were within whispering distance of each other.

Very slowly and quietly I said to her, "I want to piss in your mouth too. I do now, that's for sure. I'm going to flood it, there'll be so much piss that you won't be able to keep up, it will run out of your mouth, down your chin & over your tits. And when I've emptied myself, I'm going to keep my cock in your mouth, I'm going to hold your head there and fuck your mouth, and you're going to suck me, until I give you your dessert. And if that runs out of your mouth too, even better. Is that what you had in mind?"

She turned her head towards mine, and her lips brushed my ear as she spoke.

"Exactly. Finish your beer."
byTheEnglishWriter

No comments:

Post a Comment