FART FANTASY

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Accidental #2 while wetting





I used to work alone all day on Sundays and I used this as an opportunity to spend the day diapered. I'd drink lotsa water and I would end up having to change a couple of times over the 8hr shift. Well, about halfway through my shift I had the urge to do #2. I don't like to mess myself so I figured I'd go to the bathroom, relieve the #2 in the toilet, and get into a fresh diaper. I bumped into a coworker just outside the men's room and he started up conversation. I didn't want him to follow me into the mens room, so I entertained the conversation. I started getting the urge to pee, but I held it as I did not want to wet in front of him. The urge rapidly built and I decided to release the pee for the sake of my own comfort. Much to my surprise, the act of relaxing to release the pee also released the #2. As this happened I just continued conversation until wrapped up and he went on his way.

I must admit a guilty thrill to the whole experience. The urgency, the uncontrolled release, being right in front of someone, and the 'close call' factor all combined. Cleanup was ofcourse a drag. 

Has anyone ever experienced that you cannot hold a pending BM while peeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment