FART FANTASY

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FANTASY STORY



Fantasy Story


Replies ] [ Hot Wet Photos ] [ Post Reply ] [ ] [ Wet Set On-Line ]

Posted by wettrix on July 24, 1999 at 03:08
The following literature is purely fictional. It represents a particular fantasy of mine which involves a male & female couple who are meeting for the first time.
The couple could be anyone worldwide who have been communicating over the Internet and share the same WS / Desperation interests.

Mid June. 12:00 Midday
We arrive in separate cars and meet in a car park which leads to a public country park.
I have brought a picnic hamper which contains plenty of chilled drinks. We hold hands and walk into the park following the footpath both drinking from a chilled of bottle of Bud.
You are wearing a light summer dress without a bra. Your tight silky figure hugging white panties are complemented by a pair of very sheer & shiny hold up stockings. (My choice)
I ‘m wearing a white short sleeve shirt, tight faded jeans without pants. (Your choice).
While we are walking, you inform me that you haven’t been to the toilet for some time, and you don’t think that you can wait to reach the public loo’s. I tell you to "hold on, the toilets are just another 10 minutes walk away".
We carry on walking, and all the time I am aware that you are trying to walk whilst squeezing your upper thighs together.
We finally reach the "Ladies" and your pace speeds up as we approach the building.
"Oh shit" you shout, "They’re closed for maintenance".
We walk back down the path and you’re body tenses. Without notice, and while you’re still walking, you let out a dribble of pee into your knickers.
The warm breeze blows between your legs, and you feel your warm piss gently trickling down between your legs. Your stockings absorb some of your pee whilst the remainder trickles down your legs into your shiny white shoes.
We walk on and drink another bottle of beer.
We find a wooden bench which is situated on the public walkway.
I sit down and you straddle my legs facing me. We embrace arms and kiss for the first time.
Whilst we’re kissing you feel a warm flood materialising from under your soft sheer legs. I am peeing into my jeans. Our kissing gets more passionate as you place your hand over my crutch and feel my warm piss cascading out of my cock. and flooding through your shaky fingers.
Whilst you are doing this, you also flood your panties for me and I slowly move my hand up your already damp legs, and cup your golden fountain which is spraying out from your satin clad vulva.
We are oblivious to any voices and passers by.
We both finish peeing and move on to find a secluded spot to sit and have lunch.
You sit opposite me with your knees up and gently lying back on your hands.
I can see straight up between your now soaked stocking clad legs and my eyes rest upon your drenched knickers.
By this time, my prick is rock hard which prevents me from peeing any more.
You let out a little moan and I see your legs begin to twitch. You utter the simple word
"Watch….." I stare straight up your flimsy dress to see your tight panties begin to bulge with your concealed amber fluid.
Eventually the silky material gives way and a stream of pee directs out from your soft gusset and arcs upwards into the air.
You reach down and pull the side of your knickers across your swollen cunt.
I reach out and cup your flowing nectar with my hand and if by instinct, I bring my hand to my mouth and taste your golden drink.
Whilst still peeing, you replace your silky gusset back over your sweet cunt and your fingers begins to rub your now enlarged clit through your saturated knickers.
I kneel up before you and unbutton my jeans. I lower them over my thighs and you get to see my cock for the first time.
I hold my prick and point it towards your streaming cunt. Your fingers are still rubbing tiny circles over your panties and the wet shiny material feels wonderful over your erect clit.
"I’m about to come.." you whisper, not stopping your finger action.
With that, my cock ejects a stream of piss directly onto the front of your knickers. You remove your soaked fingers, and push your knickered crutch closer to my piss stream and I direct my flow directly onto your clit.
You scream out "Don’t Stop, I’m Coming now" whilst my piss still flows and mixes together with your sweet pee.
Its now running down and under the crack of your arse, down your legs, through your cotton dress and secretes into the thirsty warm grass below your body.
You let out a scream and your body goes tense. Your head falls backwards and you roll your eyes upwards and keep repeating "oh my god, oh my god". My flow starts to recede, I grab my prick and start pumping it towards your sodden cunt.
"I’m coming too" I shout, "I’m going to come all over you". You lay back and open your legs wide staring excitedly at my jerking hand. I wank my cock directly over your soaking knickers. "Yes…NOW!!" I shout. With that my prick ejects hot spunk directly onto the crotch of your knickers.
You move your hand over the front of your panties and mix my spunk and piss with your own self made juices.
"Now,… lick me…..here…." you say, as you brush your index finger gently over your now visible swollen cunt lips. I crawl between your legs and start sucking greedily on your silky clad cunt.
While I’m lapping up our combined juices, I hear a faint hiss which is followed by a warm trickle running down my lips and into my hungry mouth.
Naughty girl, you are peeing in your knickers again. I lap your piss up and start sucking your throbbing clit quenching my thirst from your refreshing warm piss. You come again, thrusting your cunt into my open mouth.
We collapse into each others arms both panting and shaking with orgasmic satisfaction.
We kiss, and you get to taste your own piss which has soaked into my lips and side of mouth.
You lay me back and pull up my wet jeans. You kiss my now deflated cock with your sweet mouth. You then start to lick down the shaft of my prick and continue down finishing at my wet salty pee soaked balls.
Your tongue retraces its tracks and you take the hole of my cock into your mouth.
You lick the head of my cock and suck out the remaining traces of my spunk and piss.
My cock starts to rise again and you look at me and smile…"Another time.." you say teasingly. "….I’ve got to get back now".
You zip me up and then remove your knickers. I see your cunt in detail for the first time. Its perfect. The hairless soft mound is a perfect vision of beauty that will stay with me forever.
"A souvenir of our first time together" you softly say, whilst handing me your saturated and now transparent knickers. I run them slowly over my face and inhale our combined love juices and pee.
You straighten your dress which clings to your wet lower body. It too has become see through and your stockings and beautiful arse are clearly visible underneath.
A small dog comes running up to us and starts to sniff around your cunt.
"Down boy" you say laughing and with that a young couple walk by and call the dog back. They smile and say "hello" whilst staring at our wet clothes. They slowly walk past us whispering and giggling to each other. We get up, and start to follow them down towards the footpath back to the car park.
As we stroll along, the young couple keep looking back at us and smiling.
Suddenly you squeeze my hand. "Look…." you gasp in excitement, "….She’s wetting herself"
Sure enough, a trickle of pee was running down from under her skirt which ended up making a wet trail in front of us upon the dusty footpath.
We hear them giggle, and the young couple change direction and head off into the woods with their inquisitive terrier following.
As we walk past them they both turn to us and give a little wave. "Bye" she smiles sexily and they disappear into the woods.
Wow…..Had they been watching us perform ? This makes us feel even more excited to think that a pair of total strangers had enjoyed watching us piss all over each other and suck our juices dry.
We walk back to the car park in our soaked clothes. People are staring at us, but we are far to contented and exhausted to be worried. It added to our thrill.
"See you again ?" you softly say. "I’ll email you soon" I reply "Next time, you decide where you want to perform"
We each get into our respective cars, blow each other a loving kiss and drive away in opposite directions.
To be continued………..

Your comments would be welcome.
From wettrix. email: john@tech60.freeserve.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment